am i behind??? (1 Viewer)

ris202

hey, i was just wondering where every1 was up to in the course. My class is doin Employment Relations, and we are about to start under the heading: industrial conflict. I think we r way behind, i asked my teacher but he insists that we r one-and-a-half weeks behind to where we should be!!!

with only 5 weeks till our trials im thinkin that i will b summarising the entire globalisation topic by myself in the holidays. what do u guys reckon?? am i behind??

chunder

HSC
you are not behind....your trial doesn't necessarily have to cover the whole course. As long as your school fufills the weighting criterias for each topic area you should be fine. At my school we have another assessment after the trial to round off the course.

nicole

At my school, the different classes are at different stages. One has nearly finished the entire course and my class is about half way through global. Having said that though, I'm sure that a lot of people at our school are struggling to keep up with the pace. I think its good though because it means we will have time for revision before out trials. Don't stress though, everyone at your school will be in the same position as you.

is a roflcopter
HSC
we're finishing up employment relations this term

Roors

HSC
well....if its any consilation- i'm where you are!
We're still in employment relations and my teacher insists we're on time, i highly doubt that though!
But i don't think we're doing globalisation in the trials, so i doubt you would, if u havent started it!

M-THIS

Really it does matter.... cause i think my school is behind in a few cubjects... we havn't even started global!

i think that the teachers wil delete the questions on the trial that we have not done...

it's all cool as long as you get good by the real ones!

lbft

Geek
HSC
My school has done:
  • Business Management and Change
  • Global Business
  • Marketing
  • Financial Planning and Management (nearly finished)

We've still got a bit of financial left and then we've got ER.

girlee281

My class has finished. Although that has nothing to do with our teacher.

She only hurried us so she could put everything into the trial. But it's better, because we have all the time after the trials to do practice tests etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)