• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Am i being too childish? (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I think its pretty lousy, even if he can't remember numbers and shit that well he could have set a reminder on his phone or something, withhold sex for a week so he'll regret it and not do it again.

HSC
withoutaface said:
I think its pretty lousy, even if he can't remember numbers and shit that well he could have set a reminder on his phone or something, withhold sex for a week so he'll regret it and not do it again.
What if he lost his phone..?

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
That's the biggest insecure and ignorant load of crap ever. Some people have bad memories, it doesn't mean they don't love you.
All I'm trying to say is that if someone is important to you, then u would remember their b'day, even if you have a shit memory...
Having a shit memory is not an excuse...(unless you have some brain disorder)
Which I think is what Withoutaface is trying to say as well...
:uhhuh:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
1/5kiwifruit said:
All I'm trying to say is that if someone is important to you, then u would remember their b'day, even if you have a shit memory...
Having a shit memory is not an excuse...(unless you have some brain disorder)
Which I think is what Withoutaface is trying to say as well...
:uhhuh:
hmm I agree.. Its really not that hard to remember someones birthday, especially if they are close to you.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I'd be pissed as, considering my birthday is our anniversary as well. So he won't forget. But if he does *shakes fits*. I wouldn't dump him, obviously, but I would make him feel guilty for as long as I could :D.

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Yeah do get upset that he forgot and remind him to never forget again but don't dump him. He deserves a second chance i.e. next year's birthday.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
well, did u talk about it in the lead up to it?! when its my b'day im so excited that i mention it every 5 secs, so theres no chance he could forget....he wouldnt forget anyway tho..

i would be upset, but i would get over it

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Exactly, talk about it! :p I always do. I can never imagine myself forgetting my birthday or waiting until the day to say anything.

Next time, be safe rather than sorry. Even if he did remember, remind him anyway - subtly though. Like, "Oh my god! I can't believe I'm going to be 18 in just two weeks! :eek::eek::eek:!!!"

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
no... i dont think ur being childish..

id be pretty annoyed if they forgot...

i wouldnt forget theirs...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
couldnt agree more with dreamerish!!!

bring it up in general convo next time...

HAPPY B'DAY by the way :p
Oh my god, this is why I still need the rep system. When I want to say something to someone without making another post of sending a private message. :mad:

Thanks. :D But I was using that as an example... although my 18th is coming up soon. :rolleyes:

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i think they should probably remember ur bday. my bf couldnt forget cos i remind him all the time b4 hand. doubt he would ever forget cos he never forgets our anniversary.
answer to question- no ur not ..he/she should remember after this long. but dont dump them over it

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Thats awful! I'm a bit of a birthday nazi- I remember birthdays of every one of my close friends, so I'd be pretty hurt if a friend forgot, let alone a significant other! Make sure you let him know that you're pissed off and hurt... I cant even begin to articulate how horrible that is!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Holy crap, do you go on a killing rampage whenever anyone forgets your birthday? It sounds like your world would end if it happened.

carpediem

HSC
i don't really care about my birthday, sometimes i forget myself on the day until my mummy or someone else reminds me. but other people's birthday i care a whole lot i remember every one of my mates birthdays and i try to get somethign nice for them even if they say they don't want too... i know they want one

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
ur not being childish at all.
birthdays are important, and the person you consider important to you should remember it.

maybe he/she's planning a surprise or something?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Tuggi3 said:
ur not being childish at all.
birthdays are important, and the person you consider important to you should remember it.

maybe he/she's planning a surprise or something?
If he falls asleep and it's past 12 am, then he forgot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)