Am i blind or does UTS not have a B comp sci/B Engineering Double degree (1 Viewer)

TamzidZ

HSC
I found the B engineering/ b science degree but the science degree didn't have an option for a major in computer science. Does it mean the double degree I'm thinking of doesn't exist at UTS?

cossine

HSC
The degree does not exist. If you are interested in doing B Eng (Hons) B Computer Science from UTS it might be best to contact someone.

That way you can get an idea of how many points are for recognition of prior learning.

You can see there is no B engineering B Computer Science degree by checking the UTS handbook.

Btw the computer science degree is in the Information Technology section of the handbook, not Science.

TamzidZ

HSC
The degree does not exist. If you are interested in doing B Eng (Hons) B Computer Science from UTS it might be best to contact someone.

That way you can get an idea of how many points are for recognition of prior learning.

You can see there is no B engineering B Computer Science degree by checking the UTS handbook.

Btw the computer science degree is in the Information Technology section of the handbook, not Science.
Rip my hopes and dreams lol. Thx for the reply tho.

chw

HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)