the name's Anne!
HSC
lol no no ur not,

its true though, HSC does make u fat lol, well it made me fat lol

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Lack of exercise + comfort food + stress = CHUBBY BOOMBAHS

if they don't want aussie kids getting fat, ban the HSC but meh - don't have to do it so who cares *dances aroudn with glee, but needs to take a break, sit down and eat a sandwich*

CieL

HSC
HAHA HSC time for me was the biggest bludge... So many "study periods" and the teachers leave you alone after telling you what they want you to do for the day... bwahahahaha

I swear it was less stressful than starting yr7...

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
CieL said:
HAHA HSC time for me was the biggest bludge... So many "study periods" and the teachers leave you alone after telling you what they want you to do for the day... bwahahahaha

I swear it was less stressful than starting yr7...
lol!!
:uhhuh:

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
LOL~ I heard that HSC n other state based HSC equivalent exams wil be merged into just one chunk STATE exam?! Tat's gonna be really cruel.

But uni exams are like da HSC... ppl getting stressed and eat loads :p

CieL

HSC
Sweet_Lemon said:
LOL~ I heard that HSC n other state based HSC equivalent exams wil be merged into just one chunk STATE exam?!
Doubt it...

Every state has different materials, slight variations in times in doing exams, different subjects, different rararara

Then there's like... differences in opportunity or whatever you call it... eg. (This might not be true) ppl in Tassie having to create higher standards to keep up with cities like syd)

But seriously I do think that Syd creates higher standards.... even compared to Melb...

Omg I dont know what I'm talking about.... but I think it wont happen nonetheless ahahaha cos it'll be too complicated

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
CieL said:
Doubt it...

Every state has different materials, slight variations in times in doing exams, different subjects, different rararara

Then there's like... differences in opportunity or whatever you call it... eg. (This might not be true) ppl in Tassie having to create higher standards to keep up with cities like syd)

But seriously I do think that Syd creates higher standards.... even compared to Melb...

Omg I dont know what I'm talking about.... but I think it wont happen nonetheless ahahaha cos it'll be too complicated
I don't think it will happen, just da newspaper wrote something bout tat. LOL
I mean, even each skool in syd use different material...too hard to unitize materials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)