Am i doomed (1 Viewer)

Pauly2317

HSC
I have a hypothetical for everyone.
Lets say that a person has a music performance next week and they sought of misplaced their letter from BoS telling them the time of their performance. How could they find out what their performance time, preferably soon

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Haha. This hyperthetical isn't so hyperthetical is it? The maximum performance time is 5 minutes for both your core or you electives for Music 1.

Ask and you shall recieve :D

ness.xox

Member Member
HSC
See your teacher first thing tomorrow morning! (Assuming that your teacher should have a list when your peformance as well as the whole class is scheduled on).

Pauly2317

HSC
no no no, i am sorry for being too vague i want to know if i can find out what time my performance is (ie what time the markers will be expecting me) i dont like the idea of waiting outside the examination room from 8 am to whenever they turn up

Pauly2317

HSC
i do music by distance Education, i dont think she knows.....

wendus

krawr.
HSC
god guys, 'hyperthetical' is spelt 'hypothetical' and 'sought of' is spelt 'sort of'
anyway, yeah i reckon ask your teachers. it's not so daunting is it? :)

Pauly2317

HSC
SI there any chance that the students online thing would be specific enough to tell me what time my music performance will be marked

4unitfreak

HSC
Possibly. It's worth checking. Ask any and all of the teachers, one of them is sure to know. If they don't... well, they just suck then.

Good luck with finding out and with the actual assessment.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Every school has a different exam time. Yeah, ask your teacher. And, to annoy the guy above... HypErthetical :D lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)