Am I doomed? (1 Viewer)

Cellie

HSC
Earlier on the year I did pretty well in Senior Science, like I was at the top rank.

Now, through the years I've gone downwards. So, now I'm near the bottom of my class.

The question is... will it make any difference to my rank or mark if I did well on this coming HSC Senior Science exam?

Gummy_bear

HSC
No, you are not doomed. I used to be first, now im 6th in a class of 11. But, the HSC exam can change all that! If you study and try your best, you could go up 1, maybe 2 ranks. and, of course, its not all about rank. Its not jsut your ranks that are sent to the BOS, its your overall mark, which matters more. For all you know, you could have great marks compared to the rest of the state!
So, dont stress, dont worry, just do your best and everything will be fine.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Cellie said:
Earlier on the year I did pretty well in Senior Science, like I was at the top rank.

Now, through the years I've gone downwards. So, now I'm near the bottom of my class.

The question is... will it make any difference to my rank or mark if I did well on this coming HSC Senior Science exam?
You're doomed for English. "Earlier on the year" doesn't make sense in itself, however you also say "Now, through the years I've gone downwards".

I ask you to explain yourself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)