Am i not allowed to accept an offer from UNSW and then later accept another UNSW one? (1 Viewer)

HSC
It is University policy that individuals may only accept one offer per semester. Is that what it means that I cannot accept another course in UNSW if i happen to be offered in later rounds.

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Am i not allowed to accept an offer from UNSW and then later accept another UNSW

Ye i think so

HSC
Re: Am i not allowed to accept an offer from UNSW and then later accept another UNSW

Also does accepting an offer from main rounds (unsw) automatically mean i cannot participate in the feb rounds at all?

schmickrx3

HSC

Also does accepting an offer from main rounds (unsw) automatically mean i cannot participate in the feb rounds at all?
I hope this isn't true. Tbh if its true that is quite disgusting as what happens if you don't accept your main round offer and then don't get a later round offer, ummmmmmm you don't go to uni. Very slack in my opinion. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad

I think it should be enrolling in one program.. sounds retarded not to be able to change..

HSC

no. you can accept the offer you got from main round and if you receive another offer in the later rounds you can decline your first offer and go with the second :)

schmickrx3

HSC

no. you can accept the offer you got from main round and if you receive another offer in the later rounds you can decline your first offer and go with the second :)
Thanks for the reply. Yeah l also read through the uac guide this morning and can confirm this. And if you receive a later round offer you must first unenroll from your main round offers subjects before you can accept the latter offer.

HSC

even if you already enrolled in one program in the same uni and you get a late offer for the same uni?

schmickrx3

HSC

even if you already enrolled in one program in the same uni and you get a late offer for the same uni?
From what l have read, yes. Because you cannot be enrolled into 2 programs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)