Am I on track? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Im sure there are probably hundreds of these posted daily so im apologising in advance.

Im hoping to get a UAI of at least 80.

Heres some info about me:
I got first round offers at two selective schools but didnt go. (manly & normanhurst boys)
My school isnt in the top 200 (or maybe just)
Im getting 70-90 for my subjects (3 unit english, legal studies, business studies, mathematics and geography) (11 units)
In them (in respective order) im ranked about 4thish (top 10-15% in advanced), 1st, about 5th, top 20% of math and 2nd for geography.

could anybody give me a rough idea as to whether ill be making that mark? how low can i afford my mathematics marks to drop in the hsc? what is the lowest i should aim for in that?

and finally, how accurate is that SAM thing considering its telling me im looking at a 2006 uai? any help is greatly GREATLY appreciated.

endebted to you forever,
Mr. Hopeful

HSC
thanks for your opinion. :)

can anybody out there that has done the hsc already give me some input? its much appreciated. :D

runnable

HSC
Your previous high school offers dun really come in anywhere so thx for that fun fact.

80+ should be achievable.

HSC
sorry for adding them... iv just seen a few ppl that have posted and ppl have replied saying they dont know much about their personal capability... it was just to try to give people an idea about that... :(

where you applying to Bcomm/law?

undalay

HSC
The information you've given is too vague to give an accurate estimate.
If you could be bothered, please post your exact schools rank (or name).
Exact marks and ranks.
Rather than 70-90.

Ty

HSC
i dont know the exact marks im getting but they work out to roughly equal:

73 in maths, 90 in legal studies, 80 in business (had a bad assessment but 2 to come so expecting that to pull up a bit more), 85 in geography, 80 in adv eng and 85 in ext I english.

my school came between 230th and 270th.

Last edited:

Affinity

HSC
yeah you should get over 80.. but not if you slack your arse off :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)