Am I Screw'd? (1 Viewer)

osamadasoldier

HSC
Hey people i got accepted in uws however i dont know if the uws peep'l know if i accepted my offer.
- the prob is after i got my offer, i chose not to send the little slip however accept online. I went online logged in etc, and click the "accept this offer" and hit the "ok" button. A few days after i accepted i logged back onto UAC's site and hit view offers, it said that the accepted offer for UWS has been recorded. The thing is i tried to register for UniStep to revise maths, however because i havent had my Academic Advising session/enrolment thing yet, i have no username/password. The UniStep site said if you are a new student with no username/pass, use your uac number to register. I put in my UAC number and it said "The UAC number you entered doesnt exist" or something like that. Does that mean i was meant to send the slip not do it online (accepting offer).

Second Thing this is about fees. People on this board say you recieve your fee's letter before uni commences. Just wondering how much should i expect, im doing comp sci and hecs thingy says 6K. Does that mean they want their 6,000 straight up?

Thanks in advance

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yeh i didnt send the slip either, i accepted online and my enrolment is next week.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
natstar said:
Contact the unit about ur UAC number etc, and see what they say.
You HECS and Student fee's notice should come anytime between when uni starts and the 31st of March (Census Date).
The HECS amount you are referring too is prolly the annual amount. You pay HECS (if you pay up front) per semester, and with a 20% discount. You do not have to pay any HECS if you are deferring them. You will need to pay the student fees tho by the 31st March up front and they are around $180

Wasnt it 25% discount for upfront payment?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yeh i accepted online and didn't send in the slip. enrolling next week.

klh

HSC
problems...they didnt even print out my enrolment form! [name and course form]
Sorted them i did, just waiting if it worked.
it sucks when most things are on the net, who do you go to for help etc but it can be convenient for some as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)