Am I spendin too much time on dot points? (1 Viewer)

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
pari said:
now i'm a lot better. i realised we dont get any marks for making notes :p.
Not true, I have to hand some of my notes for marking as an assessment (worth quite a lot in the end), at least I get it done and the teachers can correct anything wrong in my notes.

I wish I had the dedication of Yoakim especially with UMAT stuff. :)

nadine06

HSC
yoakim said:
Haha I have around 40 pages worth of notes for Maintaining a balance.
same im half way through mine and im up to like 15 pages. i think that the pracs take up the most because we were told to do them in detail as they are becoming more common for all science based subjects ..............argh i hate remembering pracs for chem cause i always mix up the similar ones

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
nadine06 said:
same im half way through mine and im up to like 15 pages. i think that the pracs take up the most because we were told to do them in detail as they are becoming more common for all science based subjects ..............argh i hate remembering pracs for chem cause i always mix up the similar ones
Yeah I don't like chem pracs, they get confusing.
Don't forget to always put in errors + improvements, they always ask those qu's.

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
nadine06 said:
The best chem prac to get in an exam is probably the bromine water test for alkenes. Such an easy method.

nadine06

HSC
thanks

im almost finished bio notes thank god they took me forever cause all the dot points were scattered in my exercise book

btw did you know that there are app 56 dot points for the first chem topic
i havent touched it all holidays (insert me weeping) lol

HSC
nadine06 said:
thanks

im almost finished bio notes thank god they took me forever cause all the dot points were scattered in my exercise book

btw did you know that there are app 56 dot points for the first chem topic
i havent touched it all holidays (insert me weeping) lol
56!?! :eek:
If I ever get around to doing my chem notes, that's going to be fun... :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)