am i the only one who struggled in 15 and 16? (1 Viewer)

spaks1995

HSC
up to 14 was quite easy, pretty much straight forward except that drug shit which i think it was worded really poorly but i struggled alot in 15 and 16 esp in 15(b) and (c) i couldnt even solve it i dont really think this year's cutoff would be as low as last year but idk 15 amd 16 was fking hard for me
hoping my internal to carry my atar

chrisdelinet

HSC
tbh, i didn't find it all that difficult, the most challenging to me was the exponential graph with the gradient (imo). Generally the consensus when talking to alot of people they found q 15 very difficult and q 16 of moderate difficulty.

photastic

HSC
Last page was standard, Simpsons rule was prone to sillies, money question was different and most ppl would struggle. The triangles was very interesting but strange as well.

The exponential and the drug questions were the hardest questions tbh

Simile

HSC
N/A
16gg , prone to silly mistakes and forgot, that you could do the maximum/ minimum question without doing th questions before! What did you get for k in the equation and the part I of the drug question

Chocolatebubble

HSC
Uni Grad
not very confident for question 16 part b. I forgot to "explain" part i :(

ii) I remember completing it but I did't get to check it for any silly mistakes ><

a) i forgot to take out a 2 in the brackets so I probably get 1-2 marks for it.

c) i finished, iii was weird with stuff over 24-5pi or something

Confident for part 15. I found 15 a little challenging but it was ok (most worried for q. a)

Brad727

HSC
Was the medicine question (ii) a limiting sum? With r=1/3?

chrisdelinet

HSC
16gg , prone to silly mistakes and forgot, that you could do the maximum/ minimum question without doing th questions before! What did you get for k in the equation and the part I of the drug question
part I of the drug question got like (10 + 10/3)mL and for k???? (im assuming your going back to the radioactive question, if in that case i got ln(2)/300, or maybe the quadratic equation one; if in that case i got -3 for k)

these values are off the top of my head so don't judge.

photastic

HSC
part I of the drug question got like (10 + 10/3)mL and for k???? (im assuming your going back to the radioactive question, if in that case i got ln(2)/300, or maybe the quadratic equation one; if in that case i got -3 for k)

Umm, are our minds synced? Same logic and answers as you :p

s-tressed

HSC
15 and 16 was hard for me too. I think the limited time I had for 16 really got me more than the questions though.
I'm relying on being carried by internals too. :/

90atarpls

HSC

NVM

Last edited:

Regi7991

HSC
what did you guys get for the finance question? part ii, the guys saving over 60 months

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)