• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

America Haters Unite!! (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
Yes, but they were careful to select images that would be the least disturbing. I agree with joujou, as far as America is concerned, the rest of the world doesn't exist. How on earth they got to be the most powerful nation is beyond me.

I hate America. They're too arrogant for their own good.
aww ... i'd rep ya for that ... but it won't allow me to :(

japan gave 600 million cause it occured to them that the same thing could happen to them.

And NTB - how many times do i have to say - aid isn't just about money ... these places just can't build themselves with just money!

Kierkegaard

HSC
The America Government continually makes shocking decisions. I guess the criticism of America stems from comparative figures: how much they've spent on killing 100,000+ civillians in Iraq VS how much they've spent in saving possibly 100,000+ from disease in Southern Asia. Shame on France and Germany (well, Germany has a terrible economic situation of their own) for not sending enough relief aid, but you must realise that American hypocrisy is much more obvious and two-faced.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
America has send 6 navy vessles, they're sending thousands of american marines to go and help reconstruct roads... they're doing a shitload more than germany, france.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
America has send 6 navy vessles, they're sending thousands of american marines to go and help reconstruct roads... they're doing a shitload more than germany, france.

r u working for bush.........maybe as a publicist..........:p

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
joujou_84 said:
r u working for bush.........maybe as a publicist..........:p
r u working for michael moore........maybe as his ass pirate..........:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
back to topic ppl:

but america was originally critised fpr being stingy - intial money that they were going to give to the victims was what they were gonna spend in 5 mins in iraq.

and as for germany, a country as a whole doesn't have to donate, but germany companies are donating In Germany, car maker DaimlerChrysler has committed $1.36 million (1 million euros), while industrial giant Siemens said it will provide about the same amount to help relief efforts as has chemicals group BASF.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Do you really think the American private sector won't out do the american government donation?

And yes they were originally criticised for being stingy, yet other countries are being stingy and not being criticised.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ofcourse the private sector will out do the government - the government is world dominating senseless money spender ivading small unhelpful countries no hoping loser ... while the private sector is more than willing to give money out. Even microsoft could probably reach a higher amount than the government.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
it seems america can't do anything these days without being criticised........ :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
never know ... and i don't particulary care how much they donate.

you don't even know what is going on in germany and france do you??? i'm sure that millions of ppl over there are donating money, creating aid, packaging food and all that.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
its not sad for them ... the german economy has been in a hole for ages and they are just starting to get out of it.

But i don't know much about the german way of life, but you can't compare it with australia - australia has always been regarded as a giving nation.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
Germany is on the3 other side of the world.

they have so far assisted with satellite logistical info, a german medical is on its way to the region. money? i dont know how much.

wasnt this thread meant to criticize america? wats all this stuff on germany and france?

u should have named it "criticizing other nations - the nations that criticized the US "
or "criticizing the criticizors :) "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)