America refuses to accept defeat in Olympic medal count (1 Viewer)

atreus

HSC
the US measure their rank by total medals. if this was the first time they reported this way i would have said they are bitter, but since they've done this for a while i dont see anything wrong with it. the IOC reports it both ways. of course one country will promote the one showing them on top.
and for those arguing about a points system, the difference between gold and silver could be a hundredth of a second. why should that gold be worth 20 and the silver be worth 5?
also, people forget that china and the US had many athletes that finished nowhere near the top 3. so what i propose is taking all the race times won, sets/goals/points/ranks scored, wieghts lifted, distance jumped/thrown, etc by every competitor, averaging them or weighting them somehow and then figuring out which country did better overall. u would probably have a country like tunisia out in front by far.

350125GO

U Mad Brah?
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: America refuses to accept defeat in Olympic medal count

bigboyjames said:
wow, what a fucking comparison.
and they didnt lose 3 wars mofo.....thts for another time.

go suck on uncle sams dick.
Oh noes here comes the Jew bashing Palestine are best Bad america retard which must be on every forum.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC

350125GO said:
Oh noes here comes the Jew bashing Palestine are best Bad america retard which must be on every forum.
please fucken show me where ive bashed jew.

or just fuck off.

thankyou

350125GO

U Mad Brah?
HSC

bigboyjames said:
please fucken show me where ive bashed jew.

or just fuck off.

thankyou
I like the Anti Zionist avatar :)

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
I would suggest that national sovereignty, a strong economy, a functional democracy and a clean human rights record would be more important.
You otta send a letter to Dubya.

zimmerman8k said:
Even if they are important, what kind of idiot derives status and morale from knowing that a few athletes that happened to come from within the same arbitrarily defined area as them beat a few athletes that live in some other arbitrarily defined place?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States

But mostly all countries...

Last edited:

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad

MissSarajevo said:
US press always use medal tally based on Total medals , but retards have only realised this year.

go your ass kicked by indians you paki!

free baluchistan! :hammer:
why would the US care about whether they win the olympics? get a grip of fannie and freddie first before their people cant even afford to eat mcdonalds

MedKid

HSC
haha big deal the US think there so good they lost big deal they got beaten by the best
maybe they should start eating more "rice" and stop the big macs :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)