America Vs Australia (1 Viewer)

red_dragon97

HSC
I was wondering what the difference is between america and australian uni chicks. Like in america they are depicted as slutty and promiscuous through movies and what not. Is it very similar in australia unis or is it only prevalent in certain universities?

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
I was wondering what the difference is between america and australian uni chicks. Like in america they are depicted as slutty and promiscuous through movies and what not. Is it very similar in australia unis or is it only prevalent in certain universities?
have you been to every american university to determine that?

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
This guy wants some pussy... Calm down, just go to America, and stay there. We have enuf of you people here.

red_dragon97

HSC
Please MrInoeverthin. Every week 24/7 i wear a life jacket cause im drowning in pussy! hahaha And yes SylviaB thanks for pointing that out haha

red_dragon97

HSC
I just wanna know so that i get a heads-up of whether or not i should go to BCF to get a bigger life jacket

peri24

HSC
i cant name all the differences since all people are different to an extent. not all women in america are slutty, thats for sure. but many woman want a man who is not short. its almost completely different in terms of uni such as inflated prices. you'll most likely live in a dorm. for certain uni (aka colleges) you'll have a super party style and some others no. you can fraternity maybe.. not going to talk about teaching style but maybe similar. the exams have usually smaller percentage finals. u also may get marked on your homework given to you weekly. (american friend told me this)

blast92

Aim: 85+
HSC
How much is a life jacket at BCF

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
This.

But seriously, if you just want to bang girls, there's plenty at every uni. Just be nice to them, you'll get your levy.
attention men of bos, this why you should never ask a female for advice on getting girls

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
pfft lol

nobody got laid from "just being nice" to a girl
Of course there is a range of different factors.
Depends on the type of girl too. But he's clearly talking about a girl who do regular hook ups, I think being nice and buying them a few drinks would suffice.

Then again I can't really speak on their behalf. But personally, if I was looking to hook up, I'd sleep with a guy if I felt respected and treated well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)