American Idol 4 (1 Viewer)

Fry

has anyone here been keeping up with this? i saw the first round of performances and i thought most of the guys were really good (esp the last one) and i love how there's none of that small talk nonsense in between. can't wait to hear the girls on Friday!

HSC
yeh i loiked that james brown type dude but he was accepted then booted in the next round :( woah that black chick chucked the biggest cry ever when she got rejected 'i want to show the world i can sing'...well she was on tv anyway....that fat white dude who sang the luther vandross song 'superstar' is good

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
how many more idols are we ment to endure ? should the people who try out for these idols just be the same ova and ova , where are they pulling this new "talent" from?

and the word idol drasticly reduces its reputation , cuase the first idol was sometihng original and now yuor like forth in line , come on now, say stop to producing there kareoki performers and get some crazy circus acts or soemtihnhg.

Last edited:

tyra

HSC
i saw the first audition. it was funny how that grown man was fully convinced he sounded like Brian McKnight.... "but my parents told me i sound exactly like him" haha, funny shit

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Haha, this show's so much better than Aussie Idol, I must say. I'd watch this over shows like the X-Factor any day.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
how many more idols are we ment to endure ? should the people who try out for these idols just be the same ova and ova , where are they pulling this new "talent" from?

and the word idol drasticly reduces its reputation , cuase the first idol was sometihng original and now yuor like forth in line , come on now, say stop to producing there kareoki performers and get some crazy circus acts or soemtihnhg.
yeah thats so true...they (the producers) have to milk the shows for all they're worth and then some. i think its especially funny when they say things on the ads like "the controversy is greater than ever" "you havent seen THIS before" "what makes American Idol so addictive?" etc etc they say that every single time and nothing ever changes.

though i do admit i like watching it, especially the preliminary auditions coz the crap singers are funny. after that i dont care.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
the girls were completely shit. the only girl performance i liked was from "Aloha".. she did the beyonce song.. that rocked. everyone else was crap. the guys were much better, and i actually liked the 2 guys that got voted out.. america sucks with the voting =/

Fry

SashatheMan said:

yes, it's true that we are being swamped by these singing contests and what surprised me the most is that ch10 decided to show American Idol after they already have X Factor and Aussie Idol coming up later in the year..but im not complaining, it replaced Queer Eye :D imo, American Idol is the cream of the crop and i find it very enjoyable to watch. other shows pale in comparison. you'd think that being in it's 4th season there would be less talented singers overtime, but this year more people auditioned than ever before, the talent hasn't waned in the slightest and the judges are tougher.

nicko88 said:
Haha, this show's so much better than Aussie Idol, I must say. I'd watch this over shows like the X-Factor any day.

yeah, 2 minutes into X Factor and im snoring. all this 'lockdown' crap is redundant. why don't they just get on with it?

Fry

Annegelic said:
the girls were completely shit. the only girl performance i liked was from "Aloha".. she did the beyonce song.. that rocked. everyone else was crap. the guys were much better, and i actually liked the 2 guys that got voted out.. america sucks with the voting =/
i actually missed it cos i was out. damn them for putting it on Fridays!! :mad: who got voted out?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
american idol is funnier than oz idol i reckon. it gets boring when it comes down to the perfromance shows. simon cowell is so funny sometimes and the crap performances always have good comedic value lol. I like that Constantine guy alot for some reason...

Fry

Simon Cowell is extremely harsh, much harsher than Dicko. i can't believe some of the things he says right to the contestant's face even after what i thought was a good performance. that guy is ruthless.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
but oh so HILARIOUS lol i love it. dicko is so artificial

Fry

Dicko seems like an saint next to Simon and that's cos of stupid Marcia. :mad: i hope Kyle will be extra harsh.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah I actually am curious to see how Kyle will go in Aus Idol this year, I hope he's harsh or else it'll be boring.

Fry

i checked out the website just to see who that girl was and ended up being exposed to the final 12 when i clicked on 'contestants'. not happy jan!! anyway, im not happy with the final 12...they left so many good people out and kept somene i loathe in.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yeah there's 2 really pretty girls im so jealous of. lindsey (sleepy eyes) & that half-asian looking chik. don't think they'll get far, though. (think of amali)

i like that constantine guy aswell... and simon cowell is harsh, but what he says is usually true. i hate it when paula & randy say a contestant was good, when they weren't. they're too nice.

Fry

Minai said:
yeah I actually am curious to see how Kyle will go in Aus Idol this year, I hope he's harsh or else it'll be boring.
he says that he won't go easy on them, that's gonna piss Marcia off for sure. :uhhuh:

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Minai said:
kyle on the radio is overly arrogant, i'm not sure how well it will work....

better than the X-factor judges :s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)