American Idol.. who is your favourite? (1 Viewer)

favouirte on AI3 - NEW

• diana

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • fantasia

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • george

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • jasmine

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • latoya

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • john

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters

Seabiscuit

HSC
AHHHHHH!!!!! I can't believe John Peter Lewis got voted out!!!!! He was my favourite! Stupid America......

Speaking of winning, George or John should win! George because he's got a really good voice, and John because it would just be funny if he won...
And if Fantasia wins.... i'm never gonna have any faith in America again, and we're pulling out our troops from Iraq!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
STUPID AMERICAN'S VOTE THE RED HAIR GUY OUT!!! HE IS SO ANNOYING ... HE JUST STANDS AROUND AND SINGS CLASSIC SHIT!!! WHO CARES!!!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Cape
STUPID AMERICAN'S VOTE THE RED HAIR GUY OUT!!! HE IS SO ANNOYING ... HE JUST STANDS AROUND AND SINGS CLASSIC SHIT!!! WHO CARES!!!
:rofl:

Don't be a stereotypical person.

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
Woah... i cant believe La toya, Fantasia and Jennifer were in the bottom three!!, sooo surprising!
but i guess they all sound the same anyways, soo the same kind of people would be voting for all three.
It wouldve been funny if fantasia was voted off though :p

and as long as Jasmine is still there, then its all good :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hmmm, Jennifer is gone. Probably because of her look i think. I want to hear her sing........

grrr. why hasn't George gone yet?

Go Diana.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Cape
yeha wtf is with him being there? who's voting?
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
Speaking of winning, George or John should win! George because he's got a really good voice, and John because it would just be funny if he won...
And if Fantasia wins.... i'm never gonna have any faith in America again, and we're pulling out our troops from Iraq!
fantasia is great and that' snot a good enough reason for john to win
Originally posted by Survivor39
hmmm, Jennifer is gone. Probably because of her look i think. I want to hear her sing........
she sang fantastically

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
go la toya

man i dont like fantasia at all :(
yeah!

i watched it tonight... i'm surprised jennifer got voted off... even more surrpised at the bottom 3... haven't been watching it for like, two months so i had no idea that they seperated them into group A and B................... i htink one of the guys should've been voted out, based on the performances :p

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bubz :D
i watched it tonight... i'm surprised jennifer got voted off... even more surrpised at the bottom 3... haven't been watching it for like, two months so i had no idea that they seperated them into group A and B................... i htink one of the guys should've been voted out, based on the performances :p
was she the one that all the critics were like 'ohh shes the bomb?' esp. randy

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
go la toya

Yeah, I hope she wins. I don't watch the show but I walked past the tv the other night and she was singing, and I thought she was good...but I'm yet to hear the others sing...

Last edited:

Seabiscuit

HSC
OMG! Fantasia almost left! It was so close! I hate Fantasia, why didnt she leave? :(

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
arhghghghgghg....
i am going to have my big idol rant here now (which is now like 27 hours overdue or seomthing =P)

WHY...... are americans so stoopid... because JOHN STEVENS is STILL in the show.... (?!?!?!?!?) and they voted out JENNIFER and not him?!?!?!?!?!?! what?!?!?! john stevens better than LATOYA?!??!?!
it's a bloody popularity contest, which is pretty much exactly what happened on australian idol with paulini and rob mills.. BUT AT LEAST millsy had charisma!!! what does john stevens have ?? um...... let's see... really poor vocals.... a really irritating bop.... (shudders at remembrance of my girl) and an amazing ability to destroy perfectly good songs...

so wrong.

yeah
jennifer was mad- she will probably get a record next year i guess
i would say she was 1st or 2nd best singer with latoya

john stevens : its fucking insane, he is so so shit, that i cannot think of proper words to describe him

simon said he was not the best singer.. he is the fucking worst, and shouldnt have been in the top 40.

the only reason he has been getting votes is because he is the whitest person in the competition

i actually think its unfair that he is still in with the others.. you can't compare him
and he is so fucking pale
with red hair
if he cant sing, and isnt good looking[?] what is going on?!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by jm1234567890
I reckon the poll should be reset so we all can vote again.
Done! I will reset the poll each week when a finalist is being voted out of the competition.

Isn't this week strange when Jennifer sing for the last time? We didn't actually hear and see her sing, but it's the replay of the first time when she sings! Look at her close, it's different!

Am I the only one picking this up??!

Seabiscuit

HSC
No matter what happens, i think John Stevens will still have a career as a Frank Sinatra copy. Because his voice is really Frank SInatra-like.. maybe a bit worse but may improve with age. Like wine.

What really sh*ts me is that the judges all got these people into the top 12, and now they're telling the 16 year olds that they're too young to sing 90% of the songs that are out there. WELL WHAT WERE THEY THINKING WHEN THEY CHOSE THEM TO BE IN THE FINALS???! And what do they expect them to sing? Hi 5 songs?? It just doesnt make sense!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
What's with people dissing John Stevens??
I reckon he has a great voice for the songs he performs, sure his style maybe different, but thats not the point

I reckon George will win now, he's too cool

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Done! I will reset the poll each week when a finalist is being voted out of the competition.
hmm it's been reset but it said that i've already voted so i can't vote again?

Originally posted by Minai
I reckon George will win now, he's too cool
really?! hmmmmm i dunno........... :S

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
1 vote for John coming up!! I like his style , everything else has been done before!!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
I will reset the poll each week when a finalist is being voted out of the competition
Originally posted by bubz :D
hmm it's been reset but it said that i've already voted so i can't vote again?
yeh, its been reset but we cant vote

i dunno who will win, its pretty hard to say, but i would like to see Diana win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)