American Idol (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ohh.. gay.. i like american idol... its like they pay people out n shit.. its the funniest

Fry

i thought 2 hours was way too long, although i sat through the whole thing anyway. the singing was pure torture!! i cant believe how some of them can take themselves so seriously, esp. that weird guy who kept saying 'i have a good heart and i wanna share it with America'..piss funny!!

all Simon could say was 'that was horrible' or 'that was terrible'. at least Dicko could come up with more creative means of insulting the contestants. i thought Ryan Seacrest was hot!!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
my fave dicko comment 'Thats not a voice, thats a weapon of mass destruction! there are taliban opperatives taking youre details as we speak!' simon cowell is just blunt...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
was that the turkey woman that he said it to..
i remember the other chick (from adelaide i think) with long straight brown hair.. and a long face.. and she sang low with a weird tone in her voice.. it was so funny watching her sing that

i love that guy who did the dj thing though.. that was mad

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
dicko rules :D

the girl with teh glasses and red top? where dicko cracked up, marcia told him off (and then cracked up herself)? lol ... i felt so sorry for her... but her voice was seriously weird, i couldn't help laughing O__o

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
i'm too lazy to read this whole thread so i dont know if you've already said it, but does anyone know if we get to vote? or are we just spectators?
as far as i know we're just spectators. america would have a fit if we could vote as well.

i didn't like it that much, but i thought aussie idol was boring after the first show as well!

they dont show many of the good people, only the bad ones

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol i missed it as well, walked in just after!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
well, Simon said to the guy "you can't sing" etc....with his usual insults....
then this weird looking guy smiles and walk up to the table, and grabs the cup of water. Simon stood up quickly and try to grab the drink back.....But it was all too late....he splash the water onto Simon's shirt. (most of the water was blocked by Simons Hand)

The security guy quicky grabbed him and pushes him out of the building and he got arrested buy the police.

Simon didn't press charges against him...

Last edited:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
The arrogance of the Americans makes me laugh... all those people that think they can sing lol when they are so flat and so bad... at least I know I can't sing!!!

Its funny when they take them to restaurants and shopping malls to sing to people lol.

I wonder if when they see themselves on TV they realize they actually can't sing lol? Probably not...

But Simon's insults aren't very original... how many times did he say someone was the worst singer he had heard in his life???

Last edited:

juggernaut

HSC
I KNOW AY ASH
about 9839382 times

how nuts is there idol.. like 10 000 ppl audition for one state and 12 get through

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
survivor - yeah i just walked in when he was already out of the room! it's just water, lucky no charges were pressed

simon tells EVERYONE they are the worst he has heard. he's not as bad as they make him out to be

yeah not many get through you need to be the best of the best. but even the ones who get through arent THAT great

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
omg i was pissing myself watching american idol...

how funny were they? esp that fookling girl...omg she sucked hahaha and that mallory girl who went to the shops to see if anyone thougth she was good LOL

Houston we have a problem....

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
how bout that hot chick who was singing the second or third line of her song when she was interrupted by simon saying "you're through to the next round", LOL. he didn't even discuss it it with the other dude.
she does have a good chance, she got the looks and the voice

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
yeah...he just accepted her lol coz she was decent and everyone else was not

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
omg... i have to say.. im addicted to american idol

i absolutely love simon.. hes a funny bloke

n its absolutely hilarious
a 10/10 show... compared to ausie idol i give that a 5/10

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
go dicko :p

what about that girl who sang celine dion's "that's the way it is"... how she kept saying she was just nervous (when she really did sound pretty bad O__o) ... she seriously thought her voice was really good!! it was funny how she asked to start over... SIX TIMES! and she'd start singing in the midde of paula/simon/the other guy (randy?) telling her off :D

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
:rofl: yeah...that weird girl kept singing and the storm kept getting worst..... :rofl:

Honestly, those people can't sing a note! And they can't take criticism from people....Seriously..... GROW UP!!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
American Idol is better because they actually talk to the contestants before they sing. I guess it's a way to thank them for their waiting time.

Remember the Harvard girl?? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)