American Rock (1 Viewer)

culvo

HSC
N/A
Hey,

Just thought I'd create a thread wherein people can comment on their favourite American rock bands. Personally, the only good American rock was created in the late 60's through to the late 70's. You know, bands like Grand Funk (Railroad) and Boston, the good ones.

I'd like to hear other peoples opinions and discuss with fellow fans.

culvo

HSC
N/A
You don't like American Rock, or are you the be all and end all of peoples' character judgement? Quit your trolling and say something if it's actually nice. I haven't been on this site much, but it seems that there are alot of harsh people on here.

So basically, could you please stay on topic or shut the hell up.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
Yes
pantera
guns n roses
motley crue
Jimi Hendrix
Metallica
Red Hot Chili Peppers

culvo

HSC
N/A
What are you trying to prove? That you're unable to refrain from posting anything worthwhile? Perhaps this thread would be best closed up.

culvo

HSC
N/A
Heh, I must apologise actually... your quote didn't load and so I hastily replied without seeing it. Am I able to just delete this thread manually?

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
bowman said:
Yes
pantera
guns n roses
motley crue
Jimi Hendrix
Metallica
Red Hot Chili Peppers
ah but unfortunately only 2 of those are 60s and 70s, therefore by culvo's logic the rest are crap.

culvo

HSC
N/A
You're a crafty bunch of irrelevent posters, I'll give you that. I'm open to peoples' opinions and individual selection in music, I just worded my post wrongly. I'm not going to stop people, nor comment on their taste in music... people can listen to what they want. Music is a very subjective thing and you should know that.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
culvo said:
You're a crafty bunch of irrelevent posters, I'll give you that. I'm open to peoples' opinions and individual selection in music, I just worded my post wrongly. I'm not going to stop people, nor comment on their taste in music... people can listen to what they want. Music is a very subjective thing and you should know that.
your welcome :D

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
im an idiot said:
ah but unfortunately only 2 of those are 60s and 70s, therefore by culvo's logic the rest are crap.
oh i didnt see that

but i prefer alot of bands that came out of england from that time as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)