amount of pages for Peloponnesian War :) (1 Viewer)

red_goesfaster

HSC
Just a quick question about the exam for Pelo War, does anyone have a rough idea of how many Board of Studies booklet pages should be used for this question..?

Thanks!!

Knuckles26

HSC
Considering most people write in different size writing, going by number of pages is difficult. I'd answer the Pelop War question last, and so give myself at least 50 minutes for it. In terms of words, I would aim for 1500ish.

But if you are answering it last just write as much as you can (keeping it logically and clearly structured).

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
I looked at an exemplary response from the standards packages the other week, and that essay had around 8 pages. Of course it'll vary greatly among individuals depending on handwriting, etc.

My teacher usually says that provided someone answers the question clearly and thoroughly (i.e. if it says 'analyse', you do just that) then they could write anywhere between 5 and 15 pages and still do well. Of course, you're going to want to do a damn good job if you do it in 5 pages...

Dratini

HSC
completing a full booklet should be fine. of course is does depend on your size of writing. i can't remember how many pages the booklet has but i do remember that the lines are quite large.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)