Amount of students accepted per course? (1 Viewer)

leon4u

HSC
I know it varies but Im confused on how big some of the courses are? My top 2 are a bachelor of commerce and a bachelor of economics at Macquarie and i was just wondering how many do you think are going to be accepted per course?

Because this year theres approximately 70,000 people which is larger than other years so out of curiosity how many do you think will be accepted in these courses as they are popular?

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
leon4u said:
I know it varies but Im confused on how big some of the courses are? My top 2 are a bachelor of commerce and a bachelor of economics at Macquarie and i was just wondering how many do you think are going to be accepted per course?

Because this year theres approximately 70,000 people which is larger than other years so out of curiosity how many do you think will be accepted in these courses as they are popular?
k.

no.

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
^ is correct

but also this year is only bigger by 700 people than lasts i think not sure but anyway if u went to uni open days u would know how many in each course but i mean it changes and varies but u would have to ring the uni to find out how many they are accepting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)