an innocent question.... (1 Viewer)

lulu2

HSC
hypothetical situation:

if a couple of my friends wanted to visit during o week would they be able to crash in my room for a night and sleep on the floor as they are stinges lol.

Last edited:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
lulu2 said:
hypothical situation:

if a couple of my friends wanted to visit during o week would they be able to crash in my room for a night and sleep on the floor as they are stinges lol.
Yeah, you may want to ask for a trundle bed or two though. I know that last year in the Bruce Hall contract (or maybe the rulebook) it said that if you have guests, you have to forewarn the RT on your floor. I did the first time, and he was genuinely shocked that I bothered to :p.

Unlike the colleges in Sydney, ANU's are fairly relaxed in regards to booze, friends etc. As long as something isn't obviously stupid, there probably won't be a problem with it.

Last edited:

lulu2

HSC
Yay! thanx!- this does apply 2 fenner right?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
lulu2 said:
Yay! thanx!- this does apply 2 fenner right?
I've never lived at Fenner, but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Fenner is relaxed about that - if you got really keen I believe there are some guest rooms (available for free but must be booked).

But yeah I highly doubt any problems at Fenner, the SRs (Senior Residents - notionally in charge of each floor) are all pretty relaxed... I know of one girl who is living in her bfs room at Fenner until uni starts up again and she gets her own room back (she's being a stinge and avoiding casual rates on the room).

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
oh who are you, what room are you in

nah they don't give, a guy had his dad stay over for some nights and there is a random girl wandering around my floor. and a neighbour had friends down from bega. yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)