Ancient History Predictions/Thoughts/Tips? (1 Viewer)

Suz D

HSC
Hi! So yeah I am in Ancient and I just want to see what everyone else is thinking for the exam. I am pretty average at it, but I would like to try and do a bit better, so if anyone has any tips for writing or important things to remember, that would be great. (Also we have studied Pompeii and Herculaneum, Agrippina the Younger, Sparta and the Julio-Claudian dynasty)

zizi2003_

HSC
hey!
lol we do completely diff option topics, but for the main core, i'm just memorising a bunch of archaeological evidence and historians/archaeologists that fit more than one syllabus dotpoint:) hby?

zizi2003_

HSC
also what do u reckon could come for the extended response for pompeii?
i really hope it's not ethics

moriamsdubu

HSC
oh my god i am so stressed out for history since right after i have another 3hr exam for japanese continuers fml

moriamsdubu

HSC
also what do u reckon could come for the extended response for pompeii?
i really hope it's not ethics
lmao my teacher barely taught us the last part of the pompeii syllabus so it's like scrambled eggs in my brain

zizi2003_

HSC
lmao my teacher barely taught us the last part of the pompeii syllabus so it's like scrambled eggs in my brain
tbh i didnt get that part properly either- they just kinda rushed through it ughhh
like wtf do u say for ethics !?

moriamsdubu

HSC
tbh i didnt get that part properly either- they just kinda rushed through it ughhh
like wtf do u say for ethics !?
all i know is like the display and study of human remains ?? but other than that im so lost AHAH

Rafaelachia

HSC
Deos anyone have Xerxes notes ?!!!! Desperately trying to learn things last minute im so screwed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)