• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Ancient History Predictions/Thoughts (4 Viewers)

aIlisonnnn

HSC
perioikoi-> manufacturers, outside of the political system. think of private contractors, they get paid and Spartans get stuff made

Spartiate-> means ur the highest class, only class eligible for citizenship. spartiate = either male or female, male were homoioi. you had to be born of pure spartiate blood to be considered one

Helot -> they were the bottom tier of society and represented the vast majority of population. they were state owned serfs that did all the agricultural labour. basically slaves, as they revolted. the government (ephors) declared war on them yearly to keep them in line.

For political structure legit go on google, there’s a bunch of pyramid diagrams
ty dude your gonna ace tmrw's exam fr, best of luck!!!! hope you get your desired atar

aIlisonnnn

HSC
my approach to tomorrow is that i'll just use the provided sources, spew out whatever little content ik and pull some made up sources out of my ass. SURELY the markers wouldnt know they're made up. thoughts? :]

vior55

HSC
i am doing sparta, xerxes and the greek world omgomgomg please someone SAVE ME

vior55

HSC
i guess like in terms of evidence im pretty screwed i only know the running girl statue and the vix krater

haminifhei

HSC
Good luck everyone 😤 I bless you all with the exact questions you are prepared for
Idk if this will help last minute, but i walked pas my schools printing room and my mate in the year below took the paper. Pompeii is on animal remains and eruption, also essay is 2 delian league questions for essay and part is role of women lowley so weird but hope this helps guys

killmenowplz123

HSC
Idk if this will help last minute, but i walked pas my schools printing room and my mate in the year below took the paper. Pompeii is on animal remains and eruption, also essay is 2 delian league questions for essay and part is role of women lowley so weird but hope this helps guys
this was 0 help thx!

radagastthebrown

HSC
How did people go? I reckon I got low 90s
Absolutely loved the paper, the very small amount I studied for Minoan and Pompeii was on there!!

Essay question was a bit shit though. If I'd studied more on Persian Wars I probably would've done a), but I knew I could get a lot of quotes in for b). Stucture was a bit off though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)