aNcieNt hiStorY...preparing for trials! (1 Viewer)

malayz_angel

Originally posted by Harimau
because he shifted the polyisthic worship of the many Egyptian Gods to the worship of only one god, Aten. Aten was the sun disc, and Akhenaten's name itself reflects this. The "Aten" in the end is the key.
Sounds like Darius and his change from adopting foreign gods like Marduk and Astarte to the monotheistic Zoroastrianism. I guess these ancient personalities had their similarities....

Carissadakissa

I NEED STUFF ABOUT GREECE 500-440 and 'Ahmose to Thutmosis III'..... ANYONE! Please help.... If anyone can give me an overview and good info in story form that would help SOOOO MUCH! As Much as I read and study.. It just DOESN'T sink in!
Please!!!!!
I'll draw u a picture if u help me! I need to pass those two... Minoans and Hatshepsut is Ok... but the general time periods.... :(
Anything relevant would be great, thanks so much if u can...
-Carissa.

Wiggum

Originally posted by mrman
but harimau does the julio claudians man, he shouldn't know how to do that at all but he does
Yeah the all smart people, the guys who know their stuff, and other people's stuff well. Besdies, he must know some of it to understand the julio-claudians. You need to know why the people liked/disliked certain emperors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)