And it's on. Are you ready? (1 Viewer)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Some of you might think I'm slightly mentally unstable, but really I'm excited about the HSC!

I'm looking forward to doing Paper 1 on friday. When we finish that paper, we're one exam closer to finishing and surviving the HSC. One exam less to stress over - forever.

Plus, I'll get to see my friends who I haven't seen for so long as everyone has been couped up furiously studying.

I know I'm not nearly adequately prepared as I am capable, but so what? It's just an exam. I'll just cram, sit tight and hope for the best.

So, are you excited? =D

FromDeeEast

HSC
i was born ready tbh.

i suck big time at english. So i am really lookin forward to maths and software. maybe chem :s

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
*jumps up and down*
i heart english so i'm looking forward to it :D
just worried that the questions will be retardedly specific and i won't know what to write and then i'll cry and die and get a shitty mark
and the whole pressure to get high band 5 / band 6
but yeah! WOOOOOOT CAN'T WAIT TILL IT'S OVER

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
sl33p is as important as study guys

you should take my word for it

because its not really my word

the guy who got 100 uai at my school said it

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
yeah im abt ready for english too :D
just .. a bit worried about 4u math tho ><

FromDeeEast

HSC
i am ready for 4unit, maybe not the harder 3 unit shit and i am not great at eclipses :( and i dont really like volumes :(:(:(

just hope polynomials and mechanics are asked heaps :D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noes

collide

HSC
im ready for paper 1, glad the hsc is finally here as well.. but it's 4:40am now and i still can't sleep.. went to bed at 12 LOL.
hopefully this doesn't happen tomorrow or im screwed.. i would really like 8 hrs of sleep before the exam :(

FromDeeEast

HSC
yea i cant sleep :S i got real bad sleeping patterns atm, so i am tryin to stay awake til 5 pm and then go to bed and that hopefully will make me wake up for 6 for a nice breakfast and last minute cramming :)

collide

HSC
FromDeeEast said:
yea i cant sleep :S i got real bad sleeping patterns atm, so i am tryin to stay awake til 5 pm and then go to bed and that hopefully will make me wake up for 6 for a nice breakfast and last minute cramming :)
lol i was thinking of the same thing.. but i need to study today and i doubt id be able to if i felt dead.. ive been sleeping at 4-5am for the past week. guess it's hard to change it now.

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
In the words of Spongebob Squarepants...

I'mreadyI'mreadyI'mreadyI'mreadyI'mreadyI'mreadyI'mready

clearly this is just an illusion (AND I COULD SIMILARLY SAY, ALLUSION), Sorry, bad English joke.

and i'm highly delusional =D
WOOOPWOOPWOOPWOOOP~~~~

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
Everyone seems excited...am I the only one who is panicking...

Sora1589

HSC
haha nope I wouldn't think so, I'm quitely panicing, I hav had such a bad concentration snap these last few days but I'm pretty conifent that I'll do at least alright :) YAY for good teachers. I had such a bad night sleep, I hope I'll get some better sleep tonight! or else I won't be happy :burn:

G

gaoOO

jodi..1 said:
Everyone seems excited...am I the only one who is panicking...
i want paper 1 over with, even though i'm currently attempting to memorise an essay i wrote yesterday :eek:

still, i'm really over the hsc, i just want to be done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)