Angel and BtVS (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I've been watching buffy for the past week from the beginning. Im up to Lie to Me in S2

babylupin

HSC
kewl...i love it when angel becomes angelus...

he's kinda creepy in buffy though...

but he's awesome in Angel...lol...i love Angelus....

mr_brightside

HSC
mr_brightside said:
I've been watching buffy for the past week from the beginning. Im up to Lie to Me in S2
Make that Bad Girls in S3

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Used to watch both shows when I was younger. There alright but I dont go out of my way to watch it, but if its on I will

babylupin

HSC
it's aww-shummm

...i've been watching s4 of buffy...and s7 at the same time...i'ma funny one like that...and i sitll can't get over Spike and Buffy...

mr_brightside

HSC
up to s4ep5.

The one before that and the fear daemon which turned out tiny scared me :eek:

babylupin

HSC
lol

i like season 4...Angel has guest appearences, and spike is hilirious...i love the eppy "pang"...and Riley...i hate the fact that i love him lol

babylupin

HSC
i like season four...i'm not fond of season one and season 3...i love season four for riley finn...he's cute

Slaya

HSC
Aww yay home! :) *luvs it*

Anyway me = big jossverse fan. Started watching Buffy when i was 7 and havent stopped since - gotta love dvds!

S4 was okay. The initiative thing annoyed me. As did Riley... And well mostly just Riley. Oh and it was the only season that made me cringe with the episode "Wild at Heart" ; you know i was like 10 years old.

But it had good points like Pangs, loved Spike in that. Hush. The Cheese guy. Oh and that time when Giles went off at Maggie. heh.

Does anyone watch Firefly? (Its on Fox8 in about 5mins)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I liked S4. They're playing it now on Foxtel, and while it has nothing on Seasons 2 and 3, it's still better than S1 and S5. And I just like to forget S6 and S7 ever happened. I mean, the "big bad" of Season For (Adam) sucked, but there were so many individual episodes that ruled. Pangs, Hush, Something Blue, Restless, the episode where Faith and Buffy switch bodies....and again I repeat, can things REALLY be any worse than the last two seasons??

babylupin

HSC
i don't think so lol

I haven't all of the last two seasons....but....they didn't really grab me...

and you're probably righ tin saying i'm the only person who actually likes riley Tulipa lol

BRING ON ANGEL s6 - say's me!
Ir eckon they need to explore it more...i mean...the whoel angel/Spike Complex lol

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I actually didn't mind Riley. I just hated his relationship with Buffy. I thought he was, initially at least, a decent character and an interesting idea. But him and Buffy were just gag-worthy as a couple.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I loooove seasons 1 - 3 of Buffy. I'm just obsessed with Buffy/Angel. The Angel episode "I will remember you" actually makes me cry, lol.

And how can you not like season 1? It's worth watching for Buffy's wardrobe alone.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I don't like the beginning of season 6 where Buffy is depressed etc; it gets a lot better once she and Spike start having sex. But yeah, 6 and 7 have many awesome episodes.

babylupin

HSC
....i thought Riley adn Buffy were cute....i like them together....though "Where the Wild things are" is a creepy episode....still the creepiest Buffy/Angel season is S4 of Angel....of eww...yuck...i can't stand the connor/cordelia thing...i can't be the only one who finds that strange?? lol

and yes the fashion in s1 of buffy is definately britney spears "hit me baby one more time"....i canb't get over how thin angel was!! i'm so glad he put abit more meat on though....it suits him better...

season 6 has "once more with feeling" doesn' it?? i loved that eppy....i think those sorts of episodes are the best

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i loved buffy!!!!!!! riley was hot but yeah he pissed me off, and the whole initiative thing was just wtf. Buffy was it its best when they were in high school. and i loved the willow/tara relationship those guys were perfect together.
i think angel looked better in the earlier seasons, by the end of his own series he was starting to look seriously fat. :p
overall i liked buffy better than angel but angel was still really good, also i think that season 7 of buffy was crap. too focussed on the whole apocalypse thing and not enough on the actual characters, season 7 was basically buffy and spike, i don't even know why anya was there all she did was make stupid comments lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)