• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

animal abuse (1 Viewer)

jenni88

im thinking of doin my P.I.P on animal cruelty, 'Pet or Penalty' the penalty of animal abuse and what makes people abusive towards their animals, animal abuse has been also linked to child abbuse.
does anyone think this is a good idea? please let me know if u have any ideas of feedback on my topic as it would be a great help fanx :)

Elle3

WOW someone else interested in Animals yay!!! It sounds like it could work, i just think u'd need to make the link to the concepts REALLY obvious. I did mine on the Animal Rights movement (kinda used it as a belief system) and compared it to the Feminist movement.... the only problem is your teacher might say that it is meant to focus on people not animals... so yeah as i said make the links to concepts REALLY apparent... start your PIP ASAP..... trust me! and it is such a relief when you hand it in :) I was actually proud of my PIP in the end, all pretty and bound. :) if you want to look at mine email me at ellebelle211@yahoo.com.au

The end :)

Elle3

oh!! one more thing, i think i have some information on the link between animal and people abuse.... ummm i'm kinda meant to be studying now but check out www.animal-lib.org.au and www.peta.org and look at the fact sheet thingies

jenni88

hey Elle3, thanks heaps. i know i wana do my P.I.P on something associated with animals and abuse against animals but its just so difficult at this stage to think how im guna go about doing it and wot particular 'question' im guna be researching, any ideas would be soo great, ill email u soon, it be good to look at ur P.I.P. thanks again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)