animal collective aus tour 09 (1 Viewer)

Yomo

HSC
hells yea

better be all ages or i will go on a murderous rampage

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
can anyone estimate how much tickets are going to be?

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
i can't remember how much the tix for their last tour cost (maybe $40?) but i'd say $70-$80 for this one. they're a much bigger band now >_>

zpeetar

HSC
Right after schoolies, i think ill die from excitement

rikky

HSC
N/A
what a shame they're touring now man, that's lame.
2005 would have been a cooler time to see them cause all the new fans wouldn't be going. i think i'll shoot myself if my brother buys a ticket.

it'd be cool if panda bear did a show here so loads of the people who've only liked them since merriweather wouldn't go. i guess i'll just have to dream.

and yeah, enmore is always all ages. they typically have $45 concerts and $72 concerts and this one seems like a $72.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
what a shame they're touring now man, that's lame.
2005 would have been a cooler time to see them cause all the new fans wouldn't be going. i think i'll shoot myself if my brother buys a ticket.

it'd be cool if panda bear did a show here so loads of the people who've only liked them since merriweather wouldn't go. i guess i'll just have to dream.

and yeah, enmore is always all ages. they typically have $45 concerts and $72 concerts and this one seems like a $72.
kinda true, but i refuse to be cynical about an animal collective tour. missed out in '06 coz of my hsc >_>

walrusbear

HSC
kinda true, but i refuse to be cynical about an animal collective tour. missed out in '06 coz of my hsc >_>
i missed out too
was actually in the newtown rsl lobby a few hours before they played :(

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
MAN I LIKED ANIMAL COLLECTIVE LIKE, BEFORE THEY WERE INVENTED MAN

christ who gives a shit, they'll be awesome live

mrjoe815

Banned
HSC
If anyone has the chance to see Animal Collective or Green Day... SEE ANIMAL COLLECTIVE.

gingerwitch28

HSC
Anyone have any concrete information on whether that tour date is still accurate? I've been hearing that it's cancelled.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
i'll actually be at meredith while they play their sideshow in syd...but seeing them the next day probably so =D

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
this is not good...much rather see them at a sideshow, but still i'll probably be impressed either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)