Animal Experimentation (1 Viewer)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Yes this is a shameless rip off of a Dangerous Ideas talk but I thought I better front up with something in light of recent post:

Do you think anything justifies experiments involving animals?

A cure for cancer?

Has anyone used live animals in experiments and why did they choose to do so? (or refuse?) How did your animals fare?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
your cure for ncap is a hackneyed thread done to death ten thousand times before? it's fine for filler, but it's hardly going to revive ncap.

having said that, animal experimentation is often as bad as human experimentation. i support neither in extreme cases, and support both in mild cases.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
your cure for ncap is a hackneyed thread done to death ten thousand times before? it's fine for filler, but it's hardly going to revive ncap.

having said that, animal experimentation is often as bad as human experimentation. i support neither in extreme cases, and support both in mild cases.
I can't revive NCAP single-handed. Must be a collective effort.

HSC
Well...I've never posted in a thread talking about this before so...

I don't know. Yes and no for me. I mean...what else can we do? Obviously...human experimentation is out of the question...so it seems to be the lesser of two evils.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I'm OK with human and animal experimentation.

Fact is that human life is more important than animal life so before we test on humans we should test on animals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)