Anime fans and RO gamers? ^__^ (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hiya all ^__^

I was wondering who's an anime fan on here, and what animes you are interested in? ^__^

I tend to go for fantasy genre anime. Though my fave anime is 'Chrno Crusade' along with Wolf's Rain, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket... And I'll just stop now, lol XD I'll wait for other people to join this chat til I start rambling my faves, lol.

Also, who goes to Animania each year? I've been to two so far, last yr and this yr, so much fun ^__^

I was also wondering if there's any Ragnarok Online gamers on here? :) I really enjoy this game, reccently got back into playing it once my exams for school got outta the way.
Though, I'm a poor soul and I play on the free server, 'AnimaRO', anyone play on there? ^__^

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I'm a huge fan of Anime but I prefer manga nowadays.

In regard to anime, I've seen Full Metal Alchemist + Conqueror of Shambala, Rurouni Kenshin + Samurai X OVA's + Seisouhen, Full Metal Panic + Fumoffu, Chobits, Sabor Marionnette J + J to X, Cowboy Bebop + Movie (which I have on UMD), Trigun, Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Bleach, Naruto, Cyborg 009 (the new series), Kino's Journey, Akira, Ghost In the Shell 1, Ghost in the Shell 2:Innocence, Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex, Appleseed (new version), Hellsing, GTO, Midori Days, Berserk, Spriggan, Shadow Skill, Neon Genesis Evangelion + Sequels, Elfen Lied, FFVII: Advent Children + Last Order, Spirited Away, Wicked City. Onegai Teacher, Onegai Twins, Samurai Champloo, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Tekken and a bit of Ah! My Goddess, Suzuka and some others...

As for manga, my list would be longer than the anime one above so I wont bother going through everything I've read.

I was gonna go to animania last year but after hearing how much it cost to get in, I just passed on the opportunity.

.:BL4D3:.

HSC
Hmmm... yeah I've seen most of those, plus a few others, The new FFVII movie/OVA is out... It's only half an hour but still, it's FFVII, I mean come on... anyways, you won't really get it unless you've played Dirge of Cerberus but the action is still good. Anyways, i got a few others, like spiral: suiri no kizuna, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Agressor, Armitage the third + movies: Polymatrix & Dual matrix, Star Ocean EX, Fate/Stay Night, Love Hina + specials + Again...etc... I'm rambling on, too many to mention.

Lavenderpup

HSC
Anime is awesome =) Don't play RO much anymore though. When I did, however, I played enchanted RO (because a GM gave me items xD haha)

New FFVII? There's one after advent children/last order? Thought the rest of the stuff that continued it were games...

Well Gundam Wing, Kyou Kara Maou, Ouran Koukou Host Club, Princess Princess, Saint Beasts, Gravitation, Loveless, Full Metal Alchemist, and Tokyo Babylon/X are a few anime I can recall from memory.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Bleach is good.

And Final Fantasy's the best. I've also played Grandia 2, Secret of Mana (or something like that), and final fantasy 2-10

Chachamaru

HSC
LadySilverWings said:
Hiya all ^__^

I was wondering who's an anime fan on here, and what animes you are interested in? ^__^

I tend to go for fantasy genre anime. Though my fave anime is 'Chrno Crusade' along with Wolf's Rain, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket... And I'll just stop now, lol XD I'll wait for other people to join this chat til I start rambling my faves, lol.

Also, who goes to Animania each year? I've been to two so far, last yr and this yr, so much fun ^__^

I was also wondering if there's any Ragnarok Online gamers on here? :) I really enjoy this game, reccently got back into playing it once my exams for school got outta the way.
Though, I'm a poor soul and I play on the free server, 'AnimaRO', anyone play on there? ^__^
AHAHAH COOL!!!
ANIME i love the stuff!
i like D.Grey-man recently just released i believe from Japan in October i think.
and also Deltora Quest the Anime, can you believe it an Australian author has one of her stories turned into an anime now COOL!:rofl:

HSC
Final Fantasy for the win. You might also wanna check out da-anime.org, no registration, and heaps of anime series + movies + asian stuff (Read: Initial D Live Action). Over 400 series now i think. But no mass downloading T_T. Oh and my friend hosts this anime site www.animewarp.be. Check it out, PM me i'll give you full access once you register.

Siddhartha

HSC
My friends and I played rag on an Australian server(DKRO), but cheap private servers become corrupt when the GMs start taking large numbers of donations for godly equips... So I've given up on rag.
Did you know that ORO(oceana RO, the official Australian one) still has about 100 online, despite being a commercial dud?

Is that you[Bl4de] Plil LI? Or are you George Qin?? I didn't know you were so worked up on anime.

HSC
Yah it's me fool. Just reveal my name to everyone why don't you
WINSON MA

Siddhartha

HSC
Hey George, I stated two names, Phil LI and George Qin, I didn't actually reveal which one you were...

xRO is rather bs(bulls---), I played on that server, and the winner of a fight is basically decided on the number of Yggdrasil berries you have. It's completely corrupt from donate gears as well.

And Animal Farm has a webcam, if you're in any way interested

Last edited:

mcsamab

HSC
lol
the only good thing about madman are their reversible covers
their subs suck
-_-
like srsly
these people shouldn't get paid to make subs
-_-

Institution

HSC
i would have to agree that madman have some extremely awful subtitles.

ANIME takes up almost all of my time either downloading or trying to hunt down what i want.
At the moment i really love the salior stars series. ^_^

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
tallkid34 said:
I'm a huge fan of Anime but I prefer manga nowadays.

In regard to anime, I've seen Full Metal Alchemist + Conqueror of Shambala, Rurouni Kenshin + Samurai X OVA's + Seisouhen, Full Metal Panic + Fumoffu, Chobits, Sabor Marionnette J + J to X, Cowboy Bebop + Movie (which I have on UMD), Trigun, Lunar Legend Tsukihime, Bleach, Naruto, Cyborg 009 (the new series), Kino's Journey, Akira, Ghost In the Shell 1, Ghost in the Shell 2:Innocence, Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex, Appleseed (new version), Hellsing, GTO, Midori Days, Berserk, Spriggan, Shadow Skill, Neon Genesis Evangelion + Sequels, Elfen Lied, FFVII: Advent Children + Last Order, Spirited Away, Wicked City. Onegai Teacher, Onegai Twins, Samurai Champloo, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Tekken and a bit of Ah! My Goddess, Suzuka and some others...

As for manga, my list would be longer than the anime one above so I wont bother going through everything I've read.

I was gonna go to animania last year but after hearing how much it cost to get in, I just passed on the opportunity.
How could you not include GUNDAM SEED ?

brendan11

HSC
in my opinion out of all the RO servers ive played the most fare wher AncientRO HR, Nameless RO and ExileRO....

DarksideRO was complete BS so rigged...gold room + level/stat/skill seller and custom cards that DOUBLE a certain stat....so gay

i have a high wiz lvl 999 with ALL STATS at 21k....i cant get hit its so stupid!!!!
and 1 cold bolt does 9999999999 damage!!!!

ryte now im playing NamelessRO with some freinds :D

Last edited:

FerengCheng

Inactive account
HSC
Ouran High Host Club! The first anime I ever watched was Mononoke-hime, and it's still my favourite. Law of Ueki is up there too, but I accidently deleted the last half of episodes. Idiot.

brendan11

HSC
ok ok

new server

CruzRO.....

its new

1 week and already 100 ppl

easy 5k/5k server max lvl 500

mad server

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)