Animorphs or Goosebumps? (1 Viewer)

Animorphs or Goosebumps?

• Total voters

eliseliselise

HSC
Nashie said:
I actually saw a big plastic crate of goosebumps books in the garage the other day.. *puts down war and peace*

Seriously if we hadn't all started reading books about a certain wizard then they would probably still be going.
lol! yes, i couldn't agree more.

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
i never finished reading an animorph book before
i hated the show on tv also

goosebumps wins

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
boris said:
that makes you a fag whos living in the past and is clinically socially retarded
Calm down buddy. Just because these books are unpopular doesn't mean that they shouldn't be read. The past isn't meant to be forgotten. Why do you think we're taught History at school? Seriously you should try the Goodebumps and Animorph books. You never know. You might just turn out liking them.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Calm down buddy. Just because these books are unpopular doesn't mean that they shouldn't be read. The past isn't meant to be forgotten. Why do you think we're taught History at school? Seriously you should try the Goodebumps and Animorph books. You never know. You might just turn out liking them.
lol i started the thread you aids infested dick cheese munching fagle, i believe i'v read the books. when i was like 6. when they came out. not like 10yrs later.

Ice Goddess

HSC
They're both lame once u grow out of them, but Goosebumps at least, is mildly interesting until you reach the super lame ending... Only like 2 of them had creepy endings.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
definitely goosebumps, i used to read em heaps back in my primary school days, loved em, some even gave me nightmares :D (headless ghost and scarecrow walks at midnight)

klaris

HSC
Goosebumps. They seemed to be the only books we really had lying around so, me being an avid reader, would pick them up and read them. They were pretty good when I used to read them back in primary school.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
They're both lame once u grow out of them, but Goosebumps at least, is mildly interesting until you reach the super lame ending... Only like 2 of them had creepy endings.
Goosebumps. They seemed to be the only books we really had lying around so, me being an avid reader, would pick them up and read them. They were pretty good when I used to read them back in primary school.
arent you two like still in primary school

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Oh come on, Goosebumps were a nice read whenever you're bored
But Animorphs was one of those book series where you'd be waiting for the next one to come out

The Ellimist Chronicles was one of the greatest books I read in my childhood, was fantastic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)