• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

annexure (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
hey everyone

i was just wandering can someone tell me how to present an annexure? i went on google to find an example but all i seemed to get were company reports or things that went with family applications

i also checked the book they made us buy at uni (researching and writing in law) and it doesnt have it

so does anyone know from experience how they are presented?

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
I it shouldn't be a big deal... just title each item "Appendix A", "Appendix B", etc

If it's huge then maybe put in a little appendix tabble of contents at the beginning of the appendix section.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
= Jennifer = said:
so does this mean if we found a journal article we put it in the back as well?
Hang on, are you talking about a reference list or an appendix

If you're talking about a bibliography/reference list, then all your sources go in that, including journal articles

An appendix section includes actual documents that are inconvenient to place in the midst of your main work, and are better attached at the end (for example a map or something)

= Jennifer =

HSC
i will quote from my assessment:
3) This is primarily a research assignment. Therefore students are required to demonstrate their research skills by indicating in an annexure the pathways they used to provide their summary of the current legal status of the case. This annexure should be linked to the written summary by way of footnotes.

Eg “Currently there are no text books, which specifically deal with the issues raised by the case.”

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
They seem to want you to deal with the pathways part as an attachment at the end, but I'm not sure. It's more than a little ambiguous... best ask your teacher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)