Annoyances (1 Viewer)

4back89

HSC
kerfuffle said:
So it wasn't just stupid supervisors . . . -_-" They told us to do Section II in the 4-page, Section III in the 8-page, and Section IV in the 4-page. I thought the 4-page booklets were for Section III - a) for one booklet and b) for the other.
Apart from that, the annoying thing was having the door slam shut suddenly, due to the window being open. That made me jump.
haha thats wat i did to... oh well hope they get lost i did shit in it anyway

Last edited:

adam m.

HSC
Why the hell did they just give out four page booklets?!?!?!

It's fairly obvious people are going to write more than that.

The juniors screaming outside was bloody annoying... then again, I was one of them a few years ago...

Question to everyone: I forgot to write the name of my personality under my student number for section three, do you think this is a big problem??

gracerawl88

HSC
i know! wat was up with the booklet thing?? we argued with the supervisors to get another 8 page booklet. i was given 3 4 page booklets and an 8 page. friend behind me asked for more, so i have no idea why the board of studies thought we'd only use 12 pages for a 3 hour exam.. silly silly.

kiwiolly

HSC
We got 8 page booklets... our exam actually started late cause the head supervisor got a call saying that there was a mistake and we were meant to use 8 page books, not 4 page as described in the supervisors instructions.

I think for those of you that had to wait around for extra booklets cause u were stuck with 4 page, this is grounds for misadventure!!! :p

kerfuffle

HSC
I wanted to argue, but the main supervisor shot dagger looks at us and told us to shut up, put your pens down and start reading.

nikturner

HSC
our supervisers were all really old ladies who were incapable of breathing with out chocking and coughing! though it was kinda funny to wat them sleep.. is it bad that they slept?? lol it was only one of em

the most annoying thing was some junior stealing $40 out of my wallet while i was in my science exam!!

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
wow well my hall was sooo quiet and the temperature was perfect and i was only disturbed twice by the beams in the roof expanding/contracting. The examiners were really friednly and brought us booklets as soon as we asked. and i just thought it was really cool. I noticed my desk was wonky as soon as i got in and they brought me some folded paper and it was all good. I think it was perfect conditions YAY

Asheroth

Paranoid Android
HSC
I think the Board screwed up with the instructions to the exam supervisors, since it looks like a lot of schools had booklet problems. We got the WW1 question answer booklet, two four-page booklets and an eight-page booklet (not even enough to use a booklet for each question). Managed to fix that up before the exam started, thankfully.

Our exam was good, the supervisors were both really nice and helpful. My table squeaked a bit though.

the hsc sucks

HSC
they stuffed up the booklets for modern history. according to the boards "updated" instructions, there are only 3 sections to the modern hist paper. we had council work going on during the 1st 15 minutes of english paper one, a guy kept movin his knee up and down, shakin the floor and about 10 out of 50ish ppl left early from ancient history. i really think ppl should not be able to leave early. it distracts way too much

gracerawl88

HSC
the hsc sucks said:
they stuffed up the booklets for modern history. according to the boards "updated" instructions, there are only 3 sections to the modern hist paper. we had council work going on during the 1st 15 minutes of english paper one, a guy kept movin his knee up and down, shakin the floor and about 10 out of 50ish ppl left early from ancient history. i really think ppl should not be able to leave early. it distracts way too much
i believe people should be allowed out early. during in school exams we were not allowed to leave and those who finished would click pens, cough, fiddle, talk, pass notes and drop stuff wen going thru their pencil cases.. more annoying than those getting up and leaving.

sarah89

HSC
yeah definetley i hate it when people finish early...cause usually they try to distract everyone else and draw attention themselves

modern history no annoyances, except for one girl who kept sitting there, sighing, looking around, and waiting for people to look at her. grrrrr.

haha italian extension, it went until 4pm...and theres a daycare centre under our exam hall. cue stupid children screaming and 5 hsc students trying to write an essay in another language. hmmm

kiwiolly

HSC
gracerawl88 said:
i believe people should be allowed out early. during in school exams we were not allowed to leave and those who finished would click pens, cough, fiddle, talk, pass notes and drop stuff wen going thru their pencil cases.. more annoying than those getting up and leaving.
tru dat

superbri

HSC
gracerawl88 said:
What annoyances have you experienced?

today we had a dog walking around in the hall during our reading time. he licked my toes and was sniffing at us..
Bahahaha, Grace you crack me up!

I had a fly which kept landing on my face so I kept trying to slap it off... I think the examiner thought I was insane because I kept hitting myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)