annoying ads (1 Viewer)

HSC
ENCORE!!!

OOOOooo...mumma's lost the plot
what's this cereal she's gone and got?'
you know its really yummy am i right..??
yeah she's right!
now we love it day and night... dont y'know it!
sultana from the grapevine OOoo.. makes Sultana Bran taste so fine...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
oh God.

anywya. the jingle for harvey norman has always pissed me off, "go harvey! go harvey! go harvey norrrrman!"

hmm. i reallyc ant think of any others...
oh yeah, and those old lube mobil ads... can't remember the jingle, but... "JUST TELL 'EM THE NUMBER, SON!" -_-

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
ENCORE!!!

yeah she's right!
isnt it "want it day and night"? oh god, i actually KNOW...how sad :(

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yeah tis sad... ive lost all respect for you..

Anyway, I really hate that speeding ad that plays at the cinemas. Oh my fucking god. The one that drags on with the girls playing guys... y'know the one? shit man.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
they try to make the lines sound natural but they end up sounding fake, rehearsed and just plain stooooopid!

Emma8701

that ad played at the cinemas i h8 that 1 where its like advertising 4 south Austrlia or sumthing

Last edited:

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
i hate that sultana one..omg its sooo annoying its not funny
and the newe one advanced hair studio...damn u bald pplz..
and i like the photocopier one...*SHES HOT*
i hate myer...stupid myer grace brothers is much betta..and its lame with "MY store...MYER"..like wtf
and i acuta;;;y wants to nlow actually watched the crap on at 2.30 in mornin where they show those infomorcials...bahh cant they show sumthin good???
well thats it for the moment....

Seabiscuit

HSC
I hate the commercial for that Biskit & something biscuits.. where there's this couple who strike gold and they go "Now we're filthy rich.. instead of just plain filthy". Arrghhh...

HSC
i love the deoderant ad where this guy just sudden gets up and starts to dance,...
quite a good dancer i must admit.

but he's got the smallest head i've ever seen! :D

ally15

Beep.
HSC
i hate that Just Right ad with the all those ppl dressed as pink tastebud thingies and they start dancing. have u seen the face on sum of them? argh! it pisses me off.
Also i hate that 'V' drink ad where theres this old grump and he backs his car into the driveway and these gnomes cum to life.....
i hate it mainly coz im scared of gnomes...

olay

HSC
Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
ENCORE!!!

yeah she's right!
:chainsaw:

i hate the ad on radio "you'll do it when you're ready when you're ready when you're ready, and you'll do it when you're ready, and not before." >=/ grr.

KfWang

nuh sultana bran one is more annoying... like their voices are so whiney, and the song is so shithouse!!!!, they could have at least tried!!!

i like the alcohol comercials though, e.g. cougars, bundy lol (drop bears), the sterlings (one hand alawys on beer) and caulton draft --> made from beer hehehe the song for the empire beer one used to be good, but the new song is gay

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I hate this cheap ad that comes up all the time last year.

Something about 50% 60% even up to 80% OFF!! SAVE SAVE SVAE at HOMEBUSH Parramatta road.....FURNITURE, BEDDING....SAVE SAVE SAVE...LAST DAY LAST DAY....

with this LOUD ugly male voice. it's so loud you just have to switch to another chanel. remember people??

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
i hate that ad i think its for antz pants.. where the echidna goes licking ants off chicks... like wtf lol
and yes the sultana bran one and the jester dude annoy me as well.. i kinda gave up watching tv.. we have a satellite so i can watch cro tv :D

ahhaha yeah

i also dont like the orgasm noises they make in herba essence ads.it makes meeh wanna throw the remote at the tv..........and i ahve never bought the product..cuz whith a shitty ad like that they dont deserve ani sales....... hahahha

EskimoPunk

HSC
That one for Fisherman's Friend with the guy in the scuba gear jumping on the trampoline.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Worst ads would have to be the speeding one that plays in the cinemas...way too long, sounds are so annoying especially in a cinema.
Then there's the Moove drink ad with those annoying surfie guys/gals, they just piss me off for some reason.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
haha i cant find a thread for commercials i love.. but ive fallen in love with the new doritos ad.. with the croatian guy telling about the 7 experiences he had where he is lucky to be alive.. like falling out of a plane.. his car exploding twice
its funny cuz they had to go to his small country town to film the ad.. the last plane he was on he fell out of.. and the last train he was on derailed.. lol

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Why is he called the worlds unluckiest man anyway? Isn't he actually the world's luckiest?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)