annoying circle geo (1 Viewer)

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
laurie_field said:
huh?

i dont get it.
EDIT: Ok I retract what i said before, if anyone read that.

Hey Mojako, are there any other questions as such in the syllabus. I mean is it worth going through it?

Last edited:

mojako

HSC
shazzam said:
He means that you shouldn't always complete something absolutely. Hmm philosophic.

Hey Mojako, are there any other questions as such in the syllabus. I mean is it worth going through it?
there are a few more..
most are from HSC (although this one may not be.. and I dont think it is becoz it doesnt say it is)
basically its to show how hard the Q's should be, and to limit the depth of the question asked. as far as I know, they tend to be the upper-end questions (i.e. they dont mention how easy the questions are allowed to be in the exam).

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
Ok thanks, just thought this question was a bit unorthodox for the current syllabus is all. But that was smart to actually go through the document nonetheless..

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
It's really not that difficult to figure out:p
invisibletextinvisibletextinvisibletextinvisibletextinvisibletextinvisibletextinvisibletext
invisibletextinvisibletextinvisibletextinvisibletextinvisibletextinvisibletextinvisibletext

Archman

HSC
N/A
did you know two to the thirty is one billion, seventy three million, seven hundred and forty-one thousand, eight hundred and twenty four? Well, i didn't until someone told me.
getting really random now
I will make this obvious.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Archman said:
did you know two to the thirty is one billion, seventy three million, seven hundred and forty-one thousand, eight hundred and twenty four? Well, i didn't until someone told me.
getting really random now
I will make this obvious.
I'm sure you just did it by inspection:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)