another enrolment Q - URGENT!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

strawberry

in the booklet that came with the enrolment pack it said that we have to "ENROL IN PERSON ON THE DAY"

but then at the bottom it says after we have discussed out course choices with people from the faculty we "CAN ENROL ONLINE"

so do we actually have to be there on the day or can we just enrol on the web??

please hurry and gimme an answer coz i have to arrange transportation like tomorrow!!

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
as far as i know you have to go to give in all the forms, then they give you a password and you log on to the net there and you register your courses.

strawberry

what do you mean "log on the net there"?? cant i log on the net here?? or is there like a special computer there at the uni that i have to use??

so in the end i still have to go to canberra and give in the forms?? do you think i can send it to them via mail??

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
in my understanding... we go in person on the specific enrolment day for you, and you hand in the forms.. go through a process, and they give you some information, set up a web account or something like that.. and you go online and choose specific timetabled classes or something like that.

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
i suppose you can ask them if u can send them the stuff and do it online, but i was under the impression you had to do it all there.

stephen_brightm

Hey guys, I live in Canberra, had brother go through ANU and I'm going this year so yeh, I can help out with telling you about enrolment procedures

You absolutely have to go to the enrolment session as listed in your booklet - this is because you have to discuss courses with course advisor, hand in that form and then they give you your ISIS password so you can then finish enrolment online as well as fill in your stuff for the govt. as to how you are going to pay HECS etc.

For future reference, when the ANU gives you a list as clear as that one, just do exactly what it says, and you'll be fine.

PS, if you're not gonna be able to get to canberra by enrolment date, then you can enrol during O week during the college enrolment sessions (I have friends on holiday in Tasmania and Hong Kong atm who are in that situation) - just ring up the admissions dept. and tell them your situation. Should all be good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)