Another estimation request. PLEASE!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Hey, can some ppl give me a educated guess at my ATAR given the following assumptions of how i will do. And please no YR 11 un-educated guesses... sorry, dont really wanna be messed around.

English advanced:
rank - 10/86, HSC raw mark: approx 80-85

Mathematics
rank 7/79, HSC raw mark : approx 85-90

Engineering:
rank - 2/11, HSC Raw mark: 70-75?

Physics
rank - 5/25, HSC Raw mark: 70?

Extension Mathematics:
Rank 14/16, HSC raw mark: 58/84

Music
Rank - 2/18. HSC Raw Mark: 88/100

SOR1
Rank 11/163, HSC raw mark: 37/50 (This years test was bull so expect all results to be much lower than average)

My schools rank is 114 I think, and i'd give trial marks but they are heaps low cause the school marks too hard so I dont want any misconceptions.

Im trying to get into mechatronic engineering at UTS, so depending on the number of band 5's i get in particular subjects, I need an ATAR of between 81-86. Does anybody think this is achievable and what do you think I would get.

I tried <acronym title="Student Assessment Modeller">SAM</acronym> but i have no idea what my aligned marks would be... thankyou :)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

blackratpoo

HSC
hard to say. most of your mid 80 raw marks would go up to low 90's. i say you are looking at around 93ish ATAR. please pm me to tell me how close i was when you get the results back after you have partied and gotten smashed in glee of course. :)

HSC
hard to say. most of your mid 80 raw marks would go up to low 90's. i say you are looking at around 93ish ATAR. please pm me to tell me how close i was when you get the results back after you have partied and gotten smashed in glee of course. :)
haha sure thing!!! If I got 93ish then id definately be partying extra hard!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)