Another estimation request. PLEASE!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Hey, can some ppl give me a educated guess at my ATAR given the following assumptions of how i will do. And please no YR 11 un-educated guesses... sorry, dont really wanna be messed around.

English advanced:
rank - 10/86, HSC raw mark: approx 80-85

Mathematics
rank 7/79, HSC raw mark : approx 85-90

Engineering:
rank - 2/11, HSC Raw mark: 70-75?

Physics
rank - 5/25, HSC Raw mark: 70?

Extension Mathematics:
Rank 14/16, HSC raw mark: 58/84

Music
Rank - 2/18. HSC Raw Mark: 88/100

SOR1
Rank 11/163, HSC raw mark: 37/50 (This years test was bull so expect all results to be much lower than average)

My schools rank is 114 I think, and i'd give trial marks but they are heaps low cause the school marks too hard so I dont want any misconceptions.

Im trying to get into mechatronic engineering at UTS, so depending on the number of band 5's i get in particular subjects, I need an ATAR of between 81-86. Does anybody think this is achievable and what do you think I would get.

I tried <acronym title="Student Assessment Modeller">SAM</acronym> but i have no idea what my aligned marks would be... thankyou :)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

K

khorne

What makes you think year has any implication? You're in year 12, yet you can't estimate your own ATAR.

As for mid 80's, going off the ranks, I think this is achievable... As for your actual ATAR, perhaps mid to high 80's? (I won't go as far as to say low 90s, but someone might correct me on that)

HSC
What makes you think year has any implication? You're in year 12, yet you can't estimate your own ATAR.

As for mid 80's, going off the ranks, I think this is achievable... As for your actual ATAR, perhaps mid to high 80's? (I won't go as far as to say low 90s, but someone might correct me on that)

haha I have Khorne too, They are sick!!! No its just that ive had many a yr 11 in the past give way out assumptions and was after more of a guess from those who have sort of experienced the thing if you get wat i mean... probs dont but oh well :)

K

khorne

Your ranks are relatively speaking, pretty good, and the school rank isn't bad...

absorber

HSC
81-85 is conceivable, if those raw marks are true then you'll get much higher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)