Another one... (1 Viewer)

pinupgirl

HSC
I've seen a few of these questions... but could you guys please help me decide which subject to drop?

My current subjects are:

• 3U maths
  • 3U English
  • Legal
  • Chemistry
  • Biology
I plan to take 4U maths and if I can't handle it...I'll drop after half yearlies.

I'm considering dropping either legal, biology or extension english. I'm relatively good in each subject and feel quite apathetic towards all my subjects =.=

Thanks!

Gigacube

HSC
Keep all your subjects & see if you can manage the workload.

You don't have to drop a subject in year 12.

Remember that in the end it's your decision. We're just giving you our opinions so you shouldn't be dropping a subject based on what we say.

pinupgirl

HSC
Hmmm, yeah I'm just considering your opinions :) hehe just need a bit of advice

The thing is, I did 14 units this year and I only recently dropped economics. I struggled to cope with the workload and still maintain my standards (sorry if I sound a bit stuck up here)

I really don't think I could cope 13 units including 4U maths. I would imagine 4u is quite demanding.

Gigacube

HSC
Which subject do you dislike the most? Which subject are you doing the worst in?

I think it's best to do subjects that you enjoy & can cope with as you have more motivation to study which will result in a higher mark. Well, most of the time anyway.

pinupgirl

HSC
Hmm thats the problem. I'm ranked 3rd in all of them, and I can't decide what i like better.

pinupgirl

HSC
Right in the middle actually. Yeah.. its a pretty random time to ask, but I don't plan on dropping right away or anything.. just considering options.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
If I could give HSC advice, it would be to retain all of your subjects until at least after the half yearlies. It's just because the HSC content is different to Prelim and you may find you enjoy it more as a result.

pinupgirl

HSC
Can't handle the workload + other family commitments ><
I think I'll take slyhunter's advice and drop after half yearlies hmmm

Zeroes

HSC
See how they all go but I wouldn't bother waiting until half yearlies to drop something if there's one you don't like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)