another questionaire:D (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallatia

HSC
please do this questionaire for my mate

All responses will be held confidentially.
1. Age:

2. Gender:

3. Occupation:

4. Please mark an ‘X’ in each of the following boxes of your choice.

A- Always O- Occasionally R-Rarely A O R

• I have always tried to help the environment

• I feel that I focus mainly on my daily events
  • I have tried giving charity in the past
  • I believe our environment has experienced a rise in it’s quality
  • I still give charity whenever I can
  • I consider my lifestyle to be busy
  • I believe we have overcome racism
  • I am always trying to think of ways to help resolve serious issues around Australia
  • I have experienced violence
  • I have tried participating in campaigns to help the less fortunate
  • I try to do whatever I can to help stop poverty
  • I have experienced racism
  • I want violence to stop
  • I feel that my personal events stop me from helping others less fortunate than me
  • I have been involved in campaigns which are against violence in Australia
  • I have experienced homelessness

5. Do you feel you are aware of issues around Australia such as poverty, the environment, violence, etc?

Yes No

6. Do you think Australians in general have become increasingly hard-working? Why do you think this may be
the case?

7. Do you think a majority of Australians give up on trying to help resolve serious issues in Australia such as poverty, violence, our polluted environment, etc? Why may this be the case?

8. Please rank the following you consider to be the most important issues to the least important issues in Australia.

Education

Environmental damage

Money

Racism

Family

Violence

Poverty

9. What do you consider to be your main priority in life?

10. Do you think as an Australian, you could do more to help resolve issues as mentioned previously around Australia?

Yes No

w00dy.

HSC
All responses will be held confidentially.

1. Age: 17

2. Gender: Female

3. Occupation: Student

• I have always tried to help the environment O
  • I feel that I focus mainly on my daily events A
  • I have tried giving charity in the past O
  • I believe our environment has experienced a rise in it’s quality R
  • I still give charity whenever I can O
  • I consider my lifestyle to be busy O
  • I believe we have overcome racism R
  • I am always trying to think of ways to help resolve serious issues around Australia R
  • I have experienced violence R
  • I have tried participating in campaigns to help the less fortunate R
  • I try to do whatever I can to help stop poverty R
  • I have experienced racism R
  • I want violence to stop O
  • I feel that my personal events stop me from helping others less fortunate than me O
  • I have been involved in campaigns which are against violence in Australia R
  • I have experienced homelessness R

5. Do you feel you are aware of issues around Australia such as poverty, the environment, violence, etc?

Yes No

6. Do you think Australians in general have become increasingly hard-working? Why do you think this may be the case?

Yes, because the need to support a family etc is alot more expensive in todays society

7. Do you think a majority of Australians give up on trying to help resolve serious issues in Australia such as poverty, violence, our polluted environment, etc? Why may this be the case?

Yes and No, the need to address these problems is still there, but some people might just accept them as a part of society, but there is also some people who will still feel strongly about such issues and want to do things about it

8. Please rank the following you consider to be the most important issues to the least important issues in Australia.

Education 6
Environmental damage 1
Money 4
Racism 5
Family 2
Violence 3
Poverty 7

* 1- most important, 7- least important

To get an education and get a job that i enjoy and that will support me and a family if and when i have a family to support

10. Do you think as an Australian, you could do more to help resolve issues as mentioned previously around Australia?

Yes No

Season

HSC

3. Occupation: Student, year 12

• I feel that I focus mainly on my daily events O
  • I have tried giving charity in the past A
  • I believe our environment has experienced a rise in it’s quality O
  • I still give charity whenever I can O
  • I consider my lifestyle to be busy A
  • I believe we have overcome racism O
  • I am always trying to think of ways to help resolve serious issues around Australia O
  • I have experienced violence R
  • I have tried participating in campaigns to help the less fortunate O
  • I try to do whatever I can to help stop poverty O
  • I have experienced racism R
  • I want violence to stop A
  • I feel that my personal events stop me from helping others less fortunate than me R
  • I have been involved in campaigns which are against violence in Australia R
  • I have experienced homelessness R

Yes No

6. Do you think Australians in general have become increasingly hard-working? Why do you think this may be
the case?
No I don't actually, sure at the moment I see my family is full of workaholics, as it a lot of my father's side. Its very similar in the successful families who live in cities, I do know one girl whose mum works an average of 20 hours a day. However all I have to do is go to the country where my Mum grew up and her side of the family so see that a lot of people just couldn't care about hard work. They don't see the value of school and a lot of the time drop out early. It just depends on where you grew up.

I live in canberra, its very rare for me to see a homeless person, basically the only reason people seem to be homeless around here are people who have gotten themselves addicted to drugs. My brothers have no help from our parents yet he still has a job, can afford rent, and get an education while still having enough money to live. I feel at least in Canberra that there is really no excuse.

I feel a lot of us feel the same way as well, however we all give to charities when the time comes around like the Christmas and Winter appeal.

I know a lot of my friends actively recycle and encourage other to do so, they try to be economical and stand up for anyone who is experiencing violence of any sort. However none of us actively leads campagins against it. Mainly we do what we can in our daily lives.

Education 2

Environmental damage 4

Money 7

Racism 5

Family 1

Violence 3

Poverty 6

The welfare of my family and friends, over the last few years, particularly this year I have lost some close friends in car crashes and been in one myself. I go am going through a really bad time and I can honestly say I've never felt worse and would do anything to stop any death or injury to come to my loved ones.

and to be happy myself :) which my family and friends will insure.

Probably, but at more then the occasional giving to charity and lifestyle change is all the change I'm willing to make, perhaps in the future. But right now no one really has the time and effort to put time into these things, well I don't anyways.

Yes No

nicole21290

HSC

3. Occupation: Student

• I feel that I focus mainly on my daily events O
  • I have tried giving charity in the past A
  • I believe our environment has experienced a rise in it’s qualityR
  • I still give charity whenever I canA
  • I consider my lifestyle to be busyA
  • I believe we have overcome racismR
  • I am always trying to think of ways to help resolve serious issues around AustraliaO
  • I have experienced violenceR
  • I have tried participating in campaigns to help the less fortunateO
  • I try to do whatever I can to help stop povertyO
  • I have experienced racismR
  • I want violence to stopA
  • I feel that my personal events stop me from helping others less fortunate than meO
  • I have been involved in campaigns which are against violence in AustraliaR
  • I have experienced homelessnessR

Yes No

the case?

I think that, generally, Australians are working longer hours. I think this may have to do with the trend towards a 'smaller world'. Everything is more connected, faster and busier and to keep up with the pace of other nations and people each individual has to step up in this way

Those that are passionate about such issues, I believe, do not give up but those who want to 'give it a go' may. The main reasons for this is not seeing an immediate result from their effort, the task seeming too big or just futile or other pressures from outside this work, such as an increased workload

Education1

Environmental damage2

Money7

Racism5

Family4
Violence6

Poverty3

My main priority in life is serving God as I am a Christian. This includes my responsiblity to serve others.

I definately think I could

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)