• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Another UAI prediction Please (1 Viewer)

D3Si

HSC
Trial Marks :
English(Standard) 71% -------------6/52 (overall rank)
Legal 66% -----------------------------4/12 (overall rank)
Business 63% -------------------------12/24 (overall rank)
Maths(General) 31% ----------------- 17/39 (overall rank)
Modern 68% ---------------------------2/30 (overall rank)

anything over 60 is good enough for me and the rank is the final one not the trial rank.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
31% in general maths ?

your gonna have to improve that a lot.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
31% in general maths ?

D3Si

HSC
blakegman said:
31% in general maths ?

yeh i know, it was a hard test coz the highest was like 50 something and i didnt study that much anyway but i think i can get over 60 in the hsc exam coz i have been studying a lot.

williams180

HSC
D3Si said:
yeh i know, it was a hard test coz the highest was like 50 something and i didnt study that much anyway but i think i can get over 60 in the hsc exam coz i have been studying a lot.
highest was 50 in general maths wtf .And i don't care what they asked it couldnt have been hard.

D3Si

HSC
is there any there that can tell me my uai prediction so i altleast know how much more harder i need to study.......

D3Si

HSC
williams180 said:
highest was 50 in general maths wtf .And i don't care what they asked it couldnt have been hard.
na bro it was hard maybe coz we had it after english that ppl didnt have enough time 2 study. f*** it not like i can do anything bout it now.

D3Si

HSC
jemsta said:
50s so far.
how much do i need to get in maths in hsc to change 50 into 60???? any ideas........ and do u knw how on average how much should i aim for to get 60 like how many band 5 and 6 do i need?????????

mad-triste

HSC
It's not really a matter of 'what mark do I need to get this mark', it's more that it looks like you just have to work like crazy to build up your marks in areas especially like maths. There's no threshold that dictates what mark you need for a certain UAI, and I doubt that even if you boosted your maths to 70s or 80s you'd jump ten UAI points. Find out your weakest areas and improve them: much as I hate to say it, just study damn hard and try to simply get the best mark that you can, rather than worrying about your UAI just yet.

There's just no easy way to calculate that you need 'x' band 6s to score 'x.xx' UAI.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
D3Si said:
how much do i need to get in maths in hsc to change 50 into 60???? any ideas........ and do u knw how on average how much should i aim for to get 60 like how many band 5 and 6 do i need?????????
scaling is different each year so no one can really tell you exactly what you'd need to get for gen math to get a uai in the 60s. If i were you i'd be aiming for 80+. :)

If you get band 5s and 6s in all your subjects - your uai will be a lot more than 60.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)