Answers to Past Hscs' ? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Does anyone have answers to past Business Studies hscs? (please dont give me reference to marking guidlines or success one), thanx

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
I guess they're the only sources I know of atleast. There's no set answer because of the variety of ways to answer questions. You can pretty much look at the guidelines aand cross reference with a textbook (I know you said not marking guidelines, just giving a sugestion)

Is there any question in particular you wanted? I may be able to give you a sample answer.

HSC
I guess they're the only sources I know of atleast. There's no set answer because of the variety of ways to answer questions. You can pretty much look at the guidelines aand cross reference with a textbook (I know you said not marking guidelines, just giving a sugestion)

Is there any question in particular you wanted? I may be able to give you a sample answer.
Hey, alrite thanks anyways, no questions at the moment.. if i have any i guess i'll just post them up. Thanks

elliegrace

HSC
i have books resource packages that have students answers in them! otherwise the arc on board of studies has examples!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)