• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ANTH unit! (1 Viewer)

xQuIsIt

HSC
hey peeps
I have to choose an elective for next semester and i aint sure what to choose. I had a look at a few units. Has anyone done ANTH365 before?
If so whats it like and is it difficult to pass :D

thanx

K.

HSC
xQuIsIt said:
hey peeps
I have to choose an elective for next semester and i aint sure what to choose. I had a look at a few units. Has anyone done ANTH365 before?
If so whats it like and is it difficult to pass :D

thanx

Islam!
Its a new unit, I think. I havent done it, but I've had Chris Houston as a lecturer and he has guest lectured in a few of my other units before, he's really good, knows his stuff. I'd recommend any of his units. Though, have you done any anthropology before? Doing a 3xx level anth unit can be a bit tough if you havent done any anth beforehand.

xQuIsIt

HSC
yeah i actually havent done any anth. units before so this would be a first, i just thought this one sounds interesting. But if its going to be a tough one considering i have had no experiences with previous anth units then perhaps i should stand back lol. Another unit which sparked my interest was PHIL246: Philosophy of Religion. Not sure how bad that one is, but once again if anyone knows anything about it please do share. Im confused here!
Otherwise any suggestion of good electives is great

thanks heaps

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i've only done anth106.. and then next semester doing intro to anth =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)