• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

'Anthem for Doomed Youth' (1 Viewer)

HAVACHAT

Hi mateys!
I was wondering if any of you have any notes on "Anthem for Doomed Youth" by Wilfred Owen... I need to write an essay on the ideas and feelings in this poem for tomorrow and I'm having a bit of trouble... if anyone can help please let me know asap!
Thanks!!
TARRAAA!!!!!

Arthur

Sorry mate, looks like it's too late for any advice. But still, for next time, check your local or school library for study notes. It could save your arse next time :)

Merforga

Originally posted by HAVACHAT
Hi mateys!
I was wondering if any of you have any notes on "Anthem for Doomed Youth" by Wilfred Owen... I need to write an essay on the ideas and feelings in this poem for tomorrow and I'm having a bit of trouble... if anyone can help please let me know asap!
Thanks!!
TARRAAA!!!!!
I have some. Do you go to Tara? Or did you say that randomly? =p

HAVACHAT

Thanks for your help guys... I have till next term to do that essay now so your advice will help!
If any of you need help with anything feel free to email me, I'll be glad to help...
And Merforga, tarraaa means good bye, old biddies (old men) say it so I decided I wanted to as well... is there a site called tara or something? Or you thought it was the initials of my school...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)