Anthony and Cleopatra SOS Thread! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Antony and Cleopatra SOS Thread!

Hi all,

There I was freaking out about a lack of Birthday Letters threads and here you are, with even less. Yikes!

Here is your very own SOS thread. Here is the place to share your problems and answers - really, anything related to your prescribed text. The more people we get on here, the bigger pool of knowledge we have to work with, and the better chances we have of learning something new and getting better marks. :)

Rock on!

Last edited:

arson_system

Wanna Learn ?
HSC
hahaha...i think my head's really goin to split into not just 2 but a million pieces :p . I still can't find a frickin' good text!

Last edited:

hikari

HSC
erm.. i'm stressed abt not being stressed -_- but i'm still inclined to do this... *stabs shakespeare with a pencil* GAHHH

hikari

HSC
peter? :p wow aren't i all-knowing, haha xD

oh hooray the stress has kicked in. i'm going to die tomorrow.... ;_;

Last edited:

stryder_au

[ - єsçãpè - ]
HSC
haha.. i wonder who it is..
hmm..

watcha reckon the text type for wild swans will be?

hikari

HSC
imagine the lengths you'd have to go to.. just to ask who i am, hahah

i really have no idea.. =S though have you seen the 2004 hsc wild swans question? i had a heart attack just reading it. i don't get how you're supposed to incorporate different readings into 'your interpretation'. nevertheless, how's the powerplaying? finished your notes?

stryder_au

[ - єsçãpè - ]
HSC
ugh.. you're not going to believe it but i haven't started studying for either of them..
i've just got an essay written up for emma/clueless -_-

hikari

HSC
haha, don't worry! i'm in the sameish boat. writing powerplay notes up now... and i haven't touched wild swans since half yearlies because i hated jung chang just that much. woops =\

stryder_au

[ - єsçãpè - ]
HSC
powerplay sucks. which one of the 3 tasks do you think it is?
mindmap for a website? wtf? get out of here lol

btw.. shirlz?

hikari

HSC
oh, how'd you figure it out.. haha

rofl at the detailed mindmap, that was beyond stupidity. and the 'approx 600 words' thing just made it worse. haha i think it's the first one.. the second is really similar to the first.. and there's something about the phrase 'major, daily newspaper' that puts me off, as does the typo 'and other related text of your own choosing'.

but that's me being nitpicky :p too bad mrs repin didn't rush-write one of them like last time.. haha..

stryder_au

[ - єsçãpè - ]
HSC
haha.. that last one was SO PREDICTABLE! trust her to chuck in a question about how 'funny' emma is -_-

dude! i don't see no typo? and yeah..it'll probably be the first one..

hikari

HSC
hahah i reckon, and all our examples of how funny emma could be were so dodgy... i think she was a little saddened about our class' lack of humour.... oh well

supposed to be 'other related textS' not text. ah dw, you don't pick it up unless you've been procrastinating by staring at the question sheet........

FinalFantasy

HSC
hihi, how many words is your A & C essay? I only have about 800 words.. I am worried it is insufficient:(

hikari

HSC
msn is the devil. makes me work slow

anyways, haven't written an essay.. but my notes so far are about 800 words. but i think i'm only halfway or something... i think you should write more. should be writing around 1200ish in the exam

FinalFantasy

HSC
hikari said:
msn is the devil. makes me work slow

anyways, haven't written an essay.. but my notes so far are about 800 words. but i think i'm only halfway or something... i think you should write more. should be writing around 1200ish in the exam
yea i really think i should write more..
trying to think of what main points are good to put in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)