Anthony and Cleopatra SOS Thread! (2 Viewers)

hikari

HSC
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=78005

haha i wrote a mini guide thingy there. an essay wouldn't be EXACTLY like that but yeah.. it's basically what you should be including. as long as it follows the rubric

- types of power: political, military, sexual, deceptive, people
- interplay of power: eg. military/people power govern political power
- representation of the powerful: 'thrice nobler than myself. O valiant eros!' - the hyperbolic nature in which antony describes eros highlights eros's powerful image as he kills himself - which was the ultimate form of honour in rome at the time
- relationships giving insight into nature of politics: talk about the trimvirate and relationship between a&c
- extent to which power resides with the people: examine the way the followers act and its effect on their leaders.

uh yeah, that's it i think. haha anyways, i must be heading off to finish my notes. i've procrastinated a bit too long... good luck tomorrow!! :D

=slade=

HSC
heres my 1/2 yearly study guide for A&C, good luck to those doing trials !! mine arent til wk 7/8, so still a while to study yet!

FinalFantasy

HSC
=slade= said:
heres my 1/2 yearly study guide for A&C, good luck to those doing trials !! mine arent til wk 7/8, so still a while to study yet!
WoW nice one! Thanks heaps for that:)
You so lucky, so much time left to study:(
I have to cram for every subject now lol

idahhh

HSC
related text... POO ON PP!

hahaha.. yes. anyone know any "good-ish", last minute related texts for Powerplay? I only have one ._.

ONLY 5% O__O

=slade=

HSC
idahhh said:
hahaha.. yes. anyone know any "good-ish", last minute related texts for Powerplay? I only have one ._.

ONLY 5% O__O
when generals talk by midnight oil - one of our rel texts the school gave us. easy n short - its about power of the people, how its abused and how the powerful decieve to increase their power.

FinalFantasy

HSC
idahhh said:

ONLY 5% O__O
Animal Farm is good and there's lots of info on it too

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
Powerplay essay was probably the hardest ouf of the 3. No idea how to answer the question.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
for our trials this morning the q was-

draw a mind map (wtf please?) with accompanying linkpage for a website with the title 'Powerplay'. The linkpage should provide detailed analysis (approx 600 words each) of TWO important aspects of this concept.
in you answer refer to your prescribed text (A&C) and other related texts of your own choosing.

the hall echoed with a resounding "FUCK"

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
scarybunny said:
for our trials this morning the q was-

draw a mind map (wtf please?) with accompanying linkpage for a website with the title 'Powerplay'. The linkpage should provide detailed analysis (approx 600 words each) of TWO important aspects of this concept.
in you answer refer to your prescribed text (A&C) and other related texts of your own choosing.

the hall echoed with a resounding "FUCK"
Was this CSSA?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
nah it was a replacement question.
the grade pissed itself... it was kind of funny. only worth 5% so meh.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
scarybunny said:
nah it was a replacement question.
the grade pissed itself... it was kind of funny. only worth 5% so meh.
So the trial was worth worth only 5%? That's whack! Then u would know that the exam would be pretty hard. Like our term 2 exam was 7.5% and it was AoS only(paper 1) and everything was hard, all three sections.

HSC
N/A
Hello everyone,

This is an Antony and Cleopatra SOS thread. Let's keep it that way!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)