i like him.

*eye twitch*

NOT!

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Versace... said:
Any anthony callea fans on here???...just curious

i have a feeling i may be the one and only - but yes i am an anthony callea fan...

i'm sure you can tell :p

arrested development
HSC
tasha1188 said:
i like anthony...his kool :)
You said "his" instead of "he's" AND you said "kool". For some reason, I just get the feeling that your opinion holds no weight...

Anthony Callea is woeful. I saw him at the supermarket once and, fuck me dead, that is one very gay man who is apparently supposed to not really be gay. He was wearing one of those poncey gay-man scarves that only look good on 1. gay men, or 2. rock stars. He was also about the same height as me, and I'm a short girl.

His music is hilariously embarrassing too.

Versace...

HSC
MissSavage29 said:
i have a feeling i may be the one and only - but yes i am an anthony callea fan...

i'm sure you can tell :p
*Hi-5*

Youre not the only one !!! i am...and im proud!!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I love him :) I don't mind people attacking him I am so used to it. Yes he is short, about my height but that doesn't affect his singing... I've been to so many concerts that I have lost count...If you guys want a good Anthony message board pm me and I'll give you the address

Versace...

HSC
melsc said:
I love him :) I don't mind people attacking him I am so used to it. Yes he is short, about my height but that doesn't affect his singing... I've been to so many concerts that I have lost count...If you guys want a good Anthony message board pm me and I'll give you the address

lol...true
Are u on his forum now???

Versace...

HSC
melsc said:
I don't go on the official one much, I tend to go on another buw I dont like to meantion its name since I dont want bagers to go over there and cause probs (L) Anthony :D
lOL.. GOOD1!! i think i know which1 ur talkin about!
Im trying to go on the officicila one but an error is comin up!! can u try it, i just want to see if im the only one having this problem!!

thx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)