Anthony vs Casey (1 Viewer)

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
im going for anthony, not coz of his looks ok!
casey is good as well but most likely i wouldnt listen to her type of music

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
I hate to be a spoil-sport, but I think Australian...no...all Idol shows are a marketing plan created by their respective record companies to cash out on gullible little kids who listen to that crap. Seriously...that Guy...guy sold heaps because of that show...and now...whens the last time you heard someone say "hey, [name], lets go over to my house and listen to Guy Sebastin[sp?]". don't worry, if you disagree with me now, you'll get sick of it when they make Australian Idol 7...

Ermmm...go Anthony.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
well i think anthony should win, considering its supposed to be popular idol, thinking practically: anthony will be able to be more mainstream and easier marketable
not to mention he has more talent
and is oh-so-hot!

MouNtY

i'm gonna vote for casey....anthony just does things during his performances the annoy the hell outta me

lengstar

HSC
anthony is an alright singer. i loved the way casey sung the evanescence song. this is the first time i watched idol 2 so i'm not voting but i'm going to pretty boy anthony anyways. casey's last song sucked.

MouNtY

yeah there were so many pitch problems in that last song that it wasn't funny......but the evanescence song made up for it...that "hello" song was excellent....

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i didnt think any of caseys songs were particularly good
anthony was great tho

lengstar

HSC
twisted_emily said:
i didnt think any of caseys songs were particularly good
anthony was great tho
not really. i watched his second song, walking away by craig david and it was nothing special. his attempt at the karake kids song was much better but that doesn't make him a star. casey's more of a hit or a miss girl. but i can't say much cause i've only watched this one episode.

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
i definitely prefer casey over anthony but i think they would both be served better if anthony wins, because then he can sing the poppy r and b stuff like the contracters want, and casey can do her own thing in her own style and still be successful - i think im glad courtney went last week too because he has written lots of his own songs and now that hes in the public spotlight he has the opportunity to be successful as a singer/songwriter

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
DooNy_TeChY said:
i'm gonna vote for casey....anthony just does things during his performances the annoy the hell outta me
Yeah...his trumpet fingers are f**king annoying. But I hate it how all the teenage girls are like omg anthony omg he's so hot...he's not really he's just a normal guy...plus he has the body of like a 14 yr old he's too short. Still, he will win because he has the pop star look, whereas casey doesn't

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i am so over this show

and the thought of big brother 5 is painful, really painful....

back to idol, i like anthony i just have to get over the annoying features

toisthbe

Evil Member
my mum made this joke in a foreign language:
"this is so typical of Australia, you either get a small midget guy or a big fat girl to become the Australia Idol".
dont kill the messenger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)