anthropology? (1 Viewer)

haii all .. i was just wondering.. if UWS offered ANTHROPOLOGY? like as a course...
my sister in law wanted to do it... and yer.
ive looked it up at the uws website.. theres no course called anthropology, but is there a way she could work up to anthropology?
or something?
thanxxxxxx

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No courses, and no subjects to do with anthropology. They cut most of the subjects last year, due to funding :(

Your sister should email a course co-ordinator of science or humanities, to see what subjects deal with anthropology or are related.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
b community welfare and social science degrees have quite a bit to do with anthropology i would htink

especially the unit: global structures local cultures, which if i get my transfer, i am doing next semester

aww thanxx all for ur replies!

natstar - thanxx ur of great help... ill forward that web address on to my sis
cape - yep will do ill get her to email uws :)
miss_gtr - thanxx
hiphophooray123 - thanxxx ill get her to look into those areas on the uws site
THANxx all :D:uhhuh:

Jonathan A

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
b community welfare and social science degrees have quite a bit to do with anthropology i would htink

especially the unit: global structures local cultures, which if i get my transfer, i am doing next semester

Sociology tends to conflict with anthropology. Speak to Dr Rob O'Neil, he disagrees with the anthropological theory that men are drawn by fire and that's why they BBQ.

lol...
'men are drawn to fire, and thats why they bbq'
is that like the type of stuf u study for anthropology?
wow... its interesting... got anymore cool stuf ? :p

Jonathan A

HSC
Never did anthropology. Us social science people see ourselves away from that sorta stuff :D ...even though being Greek helps me understand where the word came from...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)