Votes: 17 18.3%
  • A complete anti-climax.

Votes: 62 66.7%
  • FUN!

Votes: 14 15.1%

• Total voters

darkroomgirl

HSC
The whole HSC I was waiting for what Ted Hughes called "the final face-to-face revelation (oh gawd, I'm remembering English. NOOOO!). And I never got it... it feels like something should happen now cos I've finished everything. I reckon it's such an anti-climax... hmmm..

Anyone else feel this way?

elisabeth

HSC
Yeah, I felt like that. There was such a big build up to graduation, it really was a fun term and then... over. Stuvac passed in a blur, dunno wtf I spent my time doing, then the HSC came and went and now, just nothing.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
darkroomgirl said:
The whole HSC I was waiting for what Ted Hughes called "the final face-to-face revelation (oh gawd, I'm remembering English. NOOOO!). And I never got it... it feels like something should happen now cos I've finished everything. I reckon it's such an anti-climax... hmmm..

Anyone else feel this way?
I still have eco. Can you guess how I feel?

The answer: Sorry for the drama ppl^^

[EDIT]
However I should add that the exams weren't as exciting as I thought they'd be... they felt like the Trials- but easier. Deja vu!

atlasheadKING

This has been the most awesome month and a half ever. Seriously, i always watched the year 12's trudge to exams and i was like, wow - HSC would suck, that's going to be some hard shit, but really it was okay.
I swear i went to more parties, saw my friends more often, swam more and blew more cash on going out then i have all year.
the exams were not stressful, that's the best bit. However, I do give full credit for the relaxed and comfortable vibe in that room to the carpet on the floor. Whoever the genius that put carpet down on the wooden floor was, they are solely responsible for my happiness. It should be complusory. How did it change the atmosphere so much? I have no idea. But i love it.
Wow, how did this degenerate into a post on the wondrous magical properties of carpet? I doesn't matter, it rocks.
Thankyou carpet for making my exams enjoyable.

Edit: Hey, do you think they'll let me keep a bit of it? No, maybe that's going too far.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
atlasheadKING said:
This has been the most awesome month and a half ever. Seriously, i always watched the year 12's trudge to exams and i was like, wow - HSC would suck, that's going to be some hard shit, but really it was okay.
I swear i went to more parties, saw my friends more often, swam more and blew more cash on going out then i have all year.
the exams were not stressful, that's the best bit. However, I do give full credit for the relaxed and comfortable vibe in that room to the carpet on the floor. Whoever the genius that put carpet down on the wooden floor was, they are solely responsible for my happiness. It should be complusory. How did it change the atmosphere so much? I have no idea. But i love it.
Wow, how did this degenerate into a post on the wondrous magical properties of carpet? I doesn't matter, it rocks.
Thankyou carpet for making my exams enjoyable.

Edit: Hey, do you think they'll let me keep a bit of it? No, maybe that's going too far.
go to www.carpet-fetishist.com

soleil

i have found that alot of relationships have ended as the emotions of the hsc have been let loose... its horrible

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
i think the fact that there was so much waiting time between exams for many people that the whole experience was dulled down and as a result somewhat anticlimatic.

Smartie87

HSC
soleil said:
i have found that alot of relationships have ended as the emotions of the hsc have been let loose... its horrible
My theory on that is cuz now ppl dont feel guilty doin it to eachother in the middle of exams... i was sure my bf was gonna ditch me soon as the exams were done with, but we're still together which is a good sign lol. The first time he called me after my last exam though, i thought it was the dreaded phone call!

Mandy101

HSC
I've felt a massive difference!

This was the first weekend in a year that I lay by my pool, read a magazine, listened to my Ipod, tanned and just enjoyed life... I'm loving my new found freedom!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i too felt it was a complete anti-climax. i got all stressed for nothing, it wasn't worth the sleepless nights and fully stressed non eating days. it was bad, but the hsc i guess isn't all its cracked up to be.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
i too felt it was a complete anti-climax. i got all stressed for nothing, it wasn't worth the sleepless nights and fully stressed non eating days. it was bad, but the hsc i guess isn't all its cracked up to be.
Sleepless nights...

How's America?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hey captain! its pretty awesome...but all the theme parks are closed dammit. im in new york/new jersey.

IcEy

HSC
During the past year, I got myself into the habit of gathering english story ideas for AoS paper. So a few days ago, I was driving around with a friend, and this idea just hit me, and I was like, OK, gotta remember it and write it down for english. And then, I remembered, there is no english. Its all over...Yeh, then it just sunk in.

It's still slowly sinking in...no more of the same people at school, no more sitting in maths and making penis jokes.... Things will be so different from now on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)